2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't see it happening. And to be honest, don't know if I would want him. I like the pro set better myself, so I'd like to see the running game featured more. The only problem is our starting QB right now isn't much of a drop back passer, do we will see. Next year could be a transition year. Facing FSU to start off the season seems a bit daunting right now.

That is what I was thinking with Hurts being the QB. Honestly, if Kelly went there to be OC, it would pretty much guarantee another NC for Bama especially if he didn't play so much hurry up and let the defense get a break.

There will probably be a legit battle at QB this off season. If that kid coming in from Hawaii is as good as advertised, he will give Hurts a run for his money.

I know Hurts guided Bama to the NC, but his limitations were blaring and were the main reason the Bama defense was worn out.

It will be an interesting spring.

if you think chip kelly is coming back to college as an OC you must be on some strong drugs.

Gene Chizik stepped down as Tarheel DC.

Sounds like he's getting back into TV.

Probably. Hell who isn't getting checks from Awbarn?
423.gif

Like father like son. Fuck these two

Set that piece of shit on fire

Set that piece of shit on fire

Inb4 Canada would set him free in 5 yrs.

Seriously though. Put signs on him and pops, and put them in the prison yard during guard switch-over.

if you think chip kelly is coming back to college as an OC you must be on some strong drugs.

I don't even know that even New Hampshire would take him back as HC in CFB.

he would have to sit out of football for 5 yrs, and have Oregon not have a winning season in that time -- so that people forget how shitty he was in the NFL --- for him to get back to Oregon.

When Alabama's dynasty ends ( --- and it will), you won't make it.

giphy.gif
Nah, I know it will end. I'm just enjoying it while it lasts. But Bama had a winning tradition before Saban, we still expect to win.

Nah, I know it will end. I'm just enjoying it while it lasts. But Bama had a winning tradition before Saban, we still expect to win.
Like Mike Dubose beating us twice in 99. :eek:

Remember when Tom Osborne was scooping up 4 and 5 star SoCal players (like Lawrence Phillips)?

Riley seems to be building a SoCal pipeline again. Keyshawn's son and his high school QB are there from Calabasas along with Elijah Blades from Pasadena. Nebraska was also top 2 with the LA Hawkins duo Greg Johnson and Jody Lewis, who both committed to USC.

Riley seems to be building a SoCal pipeline again. Keyshawn's son and his high school QB are there from Calabasas along with Elijah Blades from Pasadena. Nebraska was also top 2 with the LA Hawkins duo Greg Johnson and Jody Lewis, who both committed to USC.

Will be interesting to see what Riley can do at Nebraska. I still think of him as a CFL coach in Winnipeg - LOL.

Wasn't you who told me to get ready for a barrage of bubble screens when Kiffin came to Bama?

Jesus, if I see another bubble screen, I'm going to drive to south Florida and egg Kiffin's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back