2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baker got that Stiff Arm on lockdown this season.

Last 3 games for Ohio

Got raped by Clemson
Losing to Indicana until the 3rd qtr.
Getting dominated at home vs. Choklahoma.

Ghey. T Phaggett getting exposed more every year.

Now their fans leaving in droves with 10 minutes left.

{<jordan}

Baker Mayfield is straight killing it to start this season. Dude looks incredible.

USC going into dry on Texas next week. Can't wait to watch that one.

Question for ND fans: Why the hell does your fans sell their tickets to big home games? Jawja had half the stadium covered. Nebraska did back in the day. OU did the same thing. WTH

Question for ND fans: Why the hell does your fans sell their tickets to big home games? Jawja had half the stadium covered. Nebraska did back in the day. OU did the same thing. WTH
That pop when the refs officially ruled Georgia got the ball was embarrassing. I gotta give credit to UGA fans for traveling so well though.

C1DdMAFXEAAi5H6.jpg

Love watching Baylor's demise.

It's been a little over a year since Briles was fired and there now 0-2 with a lost to a FCS team (Liberty) and now today a lost to a mid tier Conference USA team (UTSA).

Crazy that this team was ranked in the top 10 less than a year ago. Love watching the programs demise, there officially done in my book (won't be ranked for a very very long time)

Stick a fork in Baylor

edit: What's up with all these teams struggling with FCS teams this year?

Last edited:
@therealdope nice game to you guys. I have a grudging respect for Stanford.

The defense is a big question mark. No one in the secondary has ever played before. No Solomon Thomas and no stud linebacker to stuff the run. 18 pt loss at U$C is about right.

I want to give Stanford 5 games and to see how this year might go. Stanford has plenty of receivers, they just have to get their timing together with Cryst and the line needs to gel.

Take a look at their schedule. Cal, San Diego st. and ASU are their 3 'easiest' games. I would be happy with an 8 win season (including the bowl game).

BTW - how many times did U$C deflect Keller Cryst passes at the line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back