2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this chart is correct. The LSU one puzzled me. TWo? I don't think so. David Woodley immediately came to mind but neither: Davey, Flynn and Mauk, ever started a super bowl. I googled and couldn't find the other LSU QB to start a SB.

Nonetheless, I still think this chart is interesting. Purdue (Len Dawson, Bob Griese, Drew Brees - pretty impressive) !!

589223e8713ba130008b600f-800
Alabama had a really good stretch of Super Bowl MVPs - Starr, then Namath, then Stabler.

Meh, gotta go with Atlanta. Julio actially has a chance to get an MVP.
Well a DB got MVP a couple of years ago when Seattle beat Denver and a KR/PR got it back when the Packers beats the Patriots.

Well a DB got MVP a couple of years ago when Seattle beat Denver and a KR/PR got it back when the Packers beats the Patriots.
Cyrus Jones isn't MVP material imo. I could see Ha Ha or maybe Landon Collins at DB's in the future.

Desmond Howard, Jim Plunkett, Roger Staubach and Marcus Allen are the Heisman winners to be super bowl MVP.

Larry Brown is the biggest joke MVP (@RR). Neil O'Donnell threw the ball to him twice LMAO.

Desmond Howard, Jim Plunkett, Roger Staubach and Marcus Allen are the Heisman winners to be super bowl MVP.

Larry Brown is the biggest joke MVP (@RR). Neil O'Donnell threw the ball to him twice LMAO.
I still believe O'Donnell was on the take. He got a fat contract from the Jets in the offseason and led them to a 1-15 record.

Kansas somehow got 3 4* commits from the Los Angeles area.

Alert!!!!

Brady Hoke to Tennessee as D-Line coach

funny-animated-gifs9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back