2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you guys go to the CFB subreddit

Found this to be pretty cool

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/6y8xxm/week_1_imperialism_map?sort=confidence

sEcwrHh_d.jpg

Gif form

giphy.gif

Kind of cool but other than alumns I don't know anyone in Tennessee who is actually a Vanderbilt fan.

November. I'll be visiting a friend in Dearborn.

Sweet- little Palestine :eek: There is a place called Shatilla that is a highly regarded middle-eastern pastry/bakery spot. The Henry Ford museum is phenomenal - Smithsonian caliber. Greenfield Village is pretty cool as well if it is open this late in the year. You should pop into Detroit for baseball or hockey game.

BTW - Ann Arbor is only 35mins away west on I-94. If you are there on a gameday Saturday you should just walk up for tickets (I can direct you to a guy who sells tickets of season ticket holders). If you are there for Thanksgiving weekend then we'll just add you to the meet up.

They done goofed this weekend. All the good games are on at the same time. :confused:

They done goofed this weekend. All the good games are on at the same time. :confused:

I'm assuming two of them will be bad, so I can watch one (the one on fox :rolleyes:) and PVR the other.

Clemson is going to trounce Auburn I assume. Notre Dame - Georgia is historically interesting but is anyone (not from Georgia or ND) really excited for this game? So it's the other two games that interest me.

I'm really interested to see how OSU's DBs do against Oklahoma's passing offense.

I'm assuming two of them will be bad, so I can watch one (the one on fox :rolleyes:) and PVR the other.

Clemson is going to trounce Auburn I assume. Notre Dame - Georgia is historically interesting but is anyone (not from Georgia or ND) really excited for this game? So it's the other two games that interest me.

I'm really interested to see how OSU's DBs do against Oklahoma's passing offense.
I'm interested to see Georgia's freshman play.

I'm pretty pumped about tomorrow. I expect a good game. All depends on the D.

Agreed. Considering the stadium is in south central, you need to make sure you don't get shanked going to or leaving the stadium.

Before the pro bowl moved to Hawaii, it was played at the LA Colosseum one year when I was a kid. Roger Staubach was mugged leaving the stadium after that game.

During the LA games in '84 the media did a great job hiding numerous horrible things happening to people at the games outside of the Colosseum.

Are you going to the game? @Avenger as well.

Agreed. Considering the stadium is in south central, you need to make sure you don't get shanked going to or leaving the stadium.

Before the pro bowl moved to Hawaii, it was played at the LA Colosseum one year when I was a kid. Roger Staubach was mugged leaving the stadium after that game.

During the LA games in '84 the media did a great job hiding numerous horrible things happening to people at the games outside of the Colosseum.

Are you going to the game? @Avenger as well.

Have you seen the train system that gets there now? The areas on the blue line you have to travel through to get to the stadium are way worse than USC's surrounding area.

Not making the game today. Nephew's bday party.

UL is not good.

@TuBB how do you like your chances tonight?

Most people are picking OSU, but I think OU wins by 10

UL is not good.

@TuBB how do you like your chances tonight?

Most people are picking OSU, but I think OU wins by 10

Yes. I think they can get it done. Just depends on if they let Barrett look like Montana again or not.

Is Bielema done this year?
I was hoping he would create Wisconsin down south but looks like it's not going to happen.

Is Bielema done this year?
I was hoping he would create Wisconsin down south but looks like it's not going to happen.
It's Arkansas. They gave him an extension after going 7-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back