2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone still check out the preview magazines like Athlon and Phil Steele? There used to be an awesome one put out by Blue Ribbon but they couldn't afford it anymore.
I know @therealdope remembers Street and Smith's.

DSC_9605(1).jpg

I almost always get Athlon's, when they come out. They probably do a better job than anyone at getting you up to speed with every single team in a concise manner.

Does anyone still check out the preview magazines like Athlon and Phil Steele? There used to be an awesome one put out by Blue Ribbon but they couldn't afford it anymore.
I know @therealdope remembers Street and Smith's.

DSC_9605(1).jpg

Not only are your deductive skills outstanding but I think I had the 1981 S&S CFB preview, just after the one pictured above^^^.

Growing up in Canada as a kid, Street and Smith's CFB preview was pretty much the extent of how you learned about College football outside of getting to see two each Saturday.

When I was visiting my folks over Christmas last year I pulled up the pic of me wearing a Clemson Tigers shirt in Charleston, SC and posted in the CFB thread. While looking for that pic I also came across a pic of me in 1981 reading a football preview at DFW on our way to Mexico City - LOL. Will find and post the next time I visit my parents.

Hugh Freeze is a scum cheat.

I look forward to Riley owning Herman's ass @prod2821

In what manner will Auburn disappoint me this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back