2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely he's underpaid. Same with Cal at UK. That's why I always LOL at the people who bitch about every state's highest paid public employee being the head football coach at the flagship school.

Enrollment went up nearly 40% in just my time there. The nicest restaurant in Tuscaloosa was fucking Applebees in 2007 and you had to drive 45 minutes to get to a Best Buy. When I graduated the city had damn near every chain and store you could think of with a refurbished downtown area full of boutique stores and hipster farm to table restaurants. The apartment complex where all the rich kids lived was now a dump, replaced by 4 or 5 high end apartment buildings. The place completely changed. It's all because of him.

Saban is the GOAT and should be paid as such.

Some dude on Fox Sports did a tiered ranking of all 66 P5 (I guess he's counting BYU) programs.

Kings
Alabama
Clemson
Florida
Florida State
LSU
Miami
Michigan
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Penn State
Texas
USC

Barons
Auburn
Georgia
Michigan State
Nebraska
Oregon
Stanford
Tennessee
Texas A&M
UCLA
Virginia Tech
Wisconsin

Knights
Arizona State
Arkansas
Baylor
BYU
Cal
Colorado
Georgia Tech
Illinois
Iowa
Kansas State
Louisville
Maryland
Missouri
North Carolina
NC State
Northwestern
Oklahoma State
Ole Miss
Pittsburgh
Syracuse
South Carolina
TCU
Texas Tech
Utah
West Virginia
Virginia
Washington

Peasants
Arizona
Boston College
Duke
Minnesota
Indiana
Iowa State
Kansas
Kentucky
Mississippi State
Oregon State
Purdue
Rutgers
Wake Forest
Washington State
Vanderbilt

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...-66-bcs-teams-into-four-tier-hierarchy-052517

The Champion of Life with the 5* Heart is at it again.

"It's a journey and it's a process," Jones told reporters Tuesday. "I'm very, very grateful to all the players and staff that have really brought Tennessee football back. We still have so much to do, and it's all about winning championships. But the first element that goes into winning championships is contending to win championships on a consistent basis, and our program has done that."

<{hughesimpress}>

<DisgustingHHH>

Cause I'd love to unwind and watch a good movie about Joe Pa

Sounds awesome. Hope they do it justice by highlighting how he swept things under the rug.

Sounds awesome. Hope they do it justice by highlighting how he swept things under the rug.

Just have Pacino play the biggest scumbag imaginable. Do it big, imo.

Just have Pacino play the biggest scumbag imaginable. Do it big, imo.
I'm sure the family had to be involved so they'll victim complex the shit out of it. At least now, the devil would be only the second most villainous part he's played
MV5BM2M2MDJhMDgtMmJkYy00MTgzLTkyZTktODM5NzE1MWUyNDA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,703,1000_AL_.jpg

One of my biggest guilty pleasure movies btw

Wow didn't realize they lost Micah Parsons too. I watched that kid in the state championship game against my alma mater in high school and he was the only reason they were still in the game against my alma mater. That kid is a supreme athlete.

They are all giving the same rehashed comment

Crazy day. Did not expect this out of nowhere. Dude left the program in a hell of a lot better shape then when he inherited it. He'll have a statue in Norman. Riley it's your program now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back