2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baylor needs to die already. Just kill the football program.

Baylor is like an addict that can't stop fucking up.

Probably how a nerd like @Falsedawn would commit

TBH - that was pretty good.

But a real nerd announces like this:

Solomon_Thomas.jpg

Methhead gonna methhead. Go check out her twitter where she talks about getting that cash lol

A USC podcast I listen to did a big tournament to see who's the best USC player of all time meant to mimic March madness. They separated them by 8 positions with their own seeding (Qb, RB, WR, OL, LB, DL, DB, and Special Teams). Right now the Final Four is Leinart vs Lott and Marcus Allen vs Junior Seau.

A USC podcast I listen to did a big tournament to see who's the best USC player of all time meant to mimic March madness. They separated them by 8 positions with their own seeding (Qb, RB, WR, OL, LB, DL, DB, and Special Teams). Right now the Final Four is Leinart vs Lott and Marcus Allen vs Junior Seau.

LOL - it's OJ, without question.

What about Keyshawn?

s-l300.jpg

That's ridiculous. And I watched Marcus that season, including the loss in the Fiesta bowl to the real Curt Warner.

Have to think OJ's off the field issues contributed. Allen only beat Reggie Bush with 55% of the vote.

What about Keyshawn?

s-l300.jpg

Lost to Ronnie Lott handily in the elite 8 after beating Mike Williams for the top WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back