2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Spot

Not my bald spot. Not your dog, Spot.
@plutonium
Reaction score
najee swerved Harbaugh and signed with alabama

najee swerved Harbaugh and signed with alabama

What are you worried about? Harbaugh has a top 5 class and Pep Hamilton. Class of seniors this year so it's a year to rebuild and hopefully win the B1G.

Gotta get Nico Collins. If so, will be the GOAT WR recruiting class.

I'm not worried I was simply stating a fact

You need to tell us about the recruit that UF administration told McEllwain not to recruit. I think even Urban gave up on him.
There's a lot more to the story than just misdemeanor possession of weed because even Oklahoma stopped recruiting him. Urban stopped because he tweeted out that "all OSU players smoke weed" before deleting it. It's kinda bs though because Stricklin (Foley's replacement) was AD at Mississippi State last year and still allowed Jeffrey Simmons after the infamous video came out.

this is the kind of stuff we need from you, our local Gator on the ground --- err, in the swamp.

QB back at Stanford next year is going to be a big question mark. Keller Cryst (Paul Cryst, UWIsc HC's nephew) blew out his ACL in the Sun Bowl. Ryan Burns is coming back but he is just terrible. Do they go with KJ Costello who's never played before?

This is random but it's great to see ex-Cardinal John Lynch come back to the bay area to be GM of the 49ers. Hopefully he is on campus for a couple of games this year.

this is the kind of stuff we need from you, our local Gator on the ground --- err, in the swamp.
It sure would've been nice to get him. We'll need a strong finish tomorrow just to finish in the top 15.
We did pick up 3 4* 'croots over the past 3 days though.

What are you worried about? Harbaugh has a top 5 class and Pep Hamilton. Class of seniors this year so it's a year to rebuild and hopefully win the B1G.

He's worried about that beatdown coming on Labor Day weekend in Jerry World. :cool:

This is what I want to hear.

Only 7 months to go!
We'll have not one but both 16x heavyweight champions of the world on our sideline.

Anon1206897043-MeAndTheNatureBoyRicFlair644470_lg.jpg

960.jpg

Levi Jones from Texas is the first and probably most important USC target to announce tomorrow (5:55 a.m. pst :eek:). Feeling good about the Hawkins kids- Greg Johnson(WR/DB) and Joseph Lewis(WR), Austin Jackson(OL) from Arizona, and Jay Tufele(DL) from Utah. Josh Falo(TE) probably plays wait and see if USC still has room for him. If not, he'll end up with the 0s. Tight end isn't a need position for USC right now though. I'd be very surprised if Aubrey Solomon or Elijah Blades come to USC. I think Solomon ends up at Michigan and Blades goes back to UF.

Oh btw we need a poll. Favorite excuse on why you lost out on a recruit.

-we really didn't want him anyways
-he didn't want to compete
-i heard his grades weren't good enough to get in (LMAO!)
-Recruiting violation!

Really the only announcements for me to follow tomorrow are Aubrey Solomon, LaBryan Ray, and Henry Ruggs.

Need Aubrey Soloman bad as well. He could probably play a lot as a freshman.

247 sports predicts Soloman and Collins to Michigan but we know how that goes.

Some random Boise State commit tweeted earlier that he received an offer from USC. Not long after, he deleted the tweet. This means he either made it up, he's a blueshirt candidate, or USC got bad news about Solomon and Tufele and went to plan Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back