2017 Album Releases

Looking forward to the new stuff from doom merchants Pallbearer. Arcade Fire have an album coming and Spiritualized might show up this year too.
Fucking sweet. Love Pallbearer.

Mastodon
Ghost
System Of A Down
QOTSA
Monster Magnet
Troubled Horse
Galley Beggar
Alunah
Ruby The Hatchet
Ancient VVisdom
Also the reissue of Uncle Acid vol 1

a0895248234_10.jpg

Thank you lord Ugly Mane

The new Mastodon album 'Emperor Of Sand'
The New Overkill album, 'The Grinding Wheel'
New Queens Of The Stone Age
Alice In Chains recording a new album for possible release this year
New Nine Inch Nails
New A Perfect Circle
Still waiting on the new Tool album that has been in production for like centuries
Possible new Devin Townsend

Future islands!

My girl text me they announced their new album so I pre ordered a signed copy 1/100 which sold out in less than an hour... She's a keeper.

The new Poni Hoax album came out a couple days ago. I dig it.

I don't keep up on music news. Is there seriously a new Tool album coming out?

My excitement for a new QOTSA album has diminished, as I thought 'Like Clockwork ' was pish.

You take that back.

That album is great.

QOTSA is my favorite band of all time though. "I appear missing" is probably top 3 favorite QOTSA jam ever

The new Mastodon album 'Emperor Of Sand'
The New Overkill album, 'The Grinding Wheel'
New Queens Of The Stone Age
Alice In Chains recording a new album for possible release this year
New Nine Inch Nails
New A Perfect Circle
Still waiting on the new Tool album that has been in production for like centuries
Possible new Devin Townsend

I had no clue NIN or AIC had new ones coming out. Basically every favorite hard rock band of mine is coming out with an album this year. Thanks Obama.

I had no clue NIN or AIC had new ones coming out. Basically every favorite hard rock band of mine is coming out with an album this year. Thanks Obama.
Yeah, Reznor put on an EP recently which is pretty good and has said he is looking to work on and release a full length album. Jerry Cantrell said that AIC is going to go back in the studio in hopes of releasing a new album this year. One can only hope

You take that back.

That album is great.

QOTSA is my favorite band of all time though. "I appear missing" is probably top 3 favorite QOTSA jam ever
I have it on vinyl and love it. That album is beautiful and a damn good come back from what I felt were stagnant and boring releases post Songs For The Deaf.

99% of the time I have no clue what albums are coming out in a given year until after they are released.

Looking things up, it seems like every rock and indie band from the revitalization that started around 2002 or so has an album either coming out or being worked on.

Last edited:
First Blood - Rules

First release in around 6 years, they're a "militant", politically themed hardcore band. Some good ol' two steppin, 2000's mosh-core...

first-blood.jpg

Tool's new album = Fedor signing with the ufc
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/new..._is_working_on_vocals_for_new_tool_album.html
99% of the time I have no clue what albums are coming out in a given year until after they are released.

Looking things up, it seems like every rock and indie band from the revitalization that started around 2002 or so has an album either coming out or being worked on.
These guys don't keep up with metal much but still my go to:
http://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/release-date/coming-soon/date
Metal:
http://loudwire.com/2017-hard-rock-metal-album-release-calendar/

New Mastodon is amazing, and the new Spoon album is really really good. Shins... meh

Last year was a great year for bands I like releasing new albums. This year I can only think of Mors Principium Est's new album which I have yet to listen to

Ooh Les Discrets and Belphegor

Last edited:
Russian Circles and Between the Buried and me both have live albums coming out. I've pre ordered both lps, can't wait...

John Mayer's new album comes out in full in a few days or weeks. He has dropped what he calls "waves" the past few months. Each wave has about 4 songs on it. People can hate on Mayer cause he's a douchey celeb, which he is, but he's also a darn good musician.

Anybody who regularly plays Hendrix and Vaughn at their shows has my respect.

The new Jamiroquai album is a blast, I'm glad they're still making music. It's a real toe tapper.

New Fozzy album supposed to be out later this year.

(I like Fozzy)

Back