vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won 3 match ups and 1 draw.

Dynasty.jpg

Extremely lucky for the explosion of goals yesterday. Best of luck next week. I'm hoping @Outkast will be gentle with me.

My guys are bound to crash and crash hard. They’re starting off too good this year and now I’m a little worried. Lol

My guys are bound to crash and crash hard. They’re starting off too good this year and now I’m a little worried. Lol

...and it looks like this is the week. Lol

With a roster full of FA pick ups and a few trades done,i am glad i could finally get my first W this week.

Not too bad for only having 3 guys left on the roster who i originally drafted.

Big matchup this week. Good luck paulrus

Not sure what is wrong. It was all so easy last year. Oh well, slow start ends NOW.

Lookin' at you, @mohawkblood420...

{<Scared}

Its only Wednesday but i am willing to bet that our entire match this week is all Hellebuyck vs Jones.lol

Good luck bro @PHATV

Well after last night's showing, you're looking good with Hellebuyck. That's for sure. Jones has been "iffy" so far. He needs to step it up.

Good luck back at you, @mohawkblood420

Well after last night's showing, you're looking good with Hellebuyck. That's for sure. Jones has been "iffy" so far. He needs to step it up.

Good luck back at you, @mohawkblood420

It only made sense that the one game where Hellebuyck actually looked human was against Montreal...While MTL had Montoya in nets.smh

Any other game Hellebuyck has been unreal,has yet to lose in regulation time also.

Diamond,Dirt. . .
Hellebuyck! :D

I need some luck of the hockey Gods, but I think it's coming...

I need a dman, lets make a trade guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back