vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn that sucks man. 7et? draft should only take an hour and it starts right at 5. make sure you don't forget to set it though if you can't. don't wanna end up with 6 goalies lol

It's all good. I'll run with it and still whoop @Rawex

damn that sucks man. 7et? draft should only take an hour and it starts right at 5. make sure you don't forget to set it though if you can't. don't wanna end up with 6 goalies lol @El Che
<bball2>

Draft order:
1. Helax 2. Outkast 3. Mohawk 4. Clam 5. Legendtony 6. clutchit 7. FirstEmporer 8. Rawex 9. Dong 10. Paulrus 11. Phatv 12. Jmac

Draft order:
1. Helax 2. Outkast 3. Mohawk 4. Clam 5. Legendtony 6. clutchit 7. FirstEmporer 8. Rawex 9. Dong 10. Paulrus 11. Phatv 12. Jmac

Sounds "made-up"...

Also, link to our league, please?

o5MiYij.png

First trade of the season.
Voracek to FC Raw.
Perry to Brian Boitano's Thugz.

AKJBtAF.gif

Looking for a LW,can put up Barkov or Little depending who the LW is.

Or possibly a dman in return for one of my C's.

I'm also looking for LW.

Unlike the limitations bestowed upon the close minded Price-traitor above me, I am an open book for trade offers.

:D

Also... can we maybe have someone place on the original post who everyone is both here and their espn name? That way we can know who to approach for offers etc. I'm afraid I've been away for sherdog for so long I don't remember everyone's names here or more so their alter ego names on espn.

I have that issue too, JMAC. If the team name doesn't reference the sherdog username, I have no clue who is who. I suck.

I will add the names to the OP in a bit

Done

Anyone looking for a goalie? Frederick Anderson or Brian Elliot.

I am open to move either one let's hear some offers.
<VinceCa$h>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back