vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to switch the acquisition limit a little lower per match up? I would think there's no reason to have more than 3 per week since we have the IR spot.

I would agree with Outkast. The continual turnover of bench players each week via free agency was definitely taken beyond the intent of the rule. There's 6 or so bench players plus an IR spot which collectively is to represent your team. Free agency is meant to replace a player on your team, not be weekly rentals.

I disagree, I think it helps keep things competitive. It allows a team that drafted badly to stay in the race.

On another subject, I would like to see Hits changed for another category like Faceoff Wins or Blocked Shots.

I agree. A revolving door lessens the impact of drafting, trades, and hard analysis.

current matchup acquisition limit is 7. i'm cool with chaning it to 4-5 depending what the consensus is around here. clutch is commish so i think he should have a say before anything gets changed. i'm co-commish so i can make changes but clutch set the league up. we can change hits too if everyone wants. i like it the way it is now but like i said it's up to the majority. don't really wanna do faceoff wins or PIM myself though

remember folks draft THIS SUNDAY AT 5pm ET

I personally prefer hits over blocked shots and well over faceoff wins.
Faceoff wins are limited to just one position.
Blocked shots is fine for a category but I prefer hits more so - though that could maybe just be personal preference.

I think 2-3 is fine. It's meant to spot start a goalie to make required starts and fill a spot for an injured player, not constantly switch out a group of 2-3 players every night, clogging up the free agents list.

COME AT ME SHERBROS

Also, hits over any of the other stuff. Blocked shots is garbage, imo

Keep it hits for sure, and I don't mind changing the acquisition limit.

Coming from the guy who had the most acquisitions the last 4 seasons lol

Keep hits and change the acquisition limit to 3.

Sounds good to me. We will just need to make sure changes are made before the draft if the majority agrees.

Looks like I'm going to have to set it to auto draft. Got a hockey game at 7.
damn that sucks man. 7et? draft should only take an hour and it starts right at 5. make sure you don't forget to set it though if you can't. don't wanna end up with 6 goalies lol @El Che

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back