vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have at least 2 spots open as jmac and lawson aren't returning this season

@Talent you interested ?

Draft Saturday 9.29 at 12pm ET. We can adjust the time if anyone needs to

We have at least 2 spots open as jmac and lawson aren't returning this season

@Talent you interested ?
Sure, I could fill in a spot. Typical yahoo league or what?

Sure, I could fill in a spot. Typical yahoo league or what?
ESPN league

19 man roster
Wins
Goals Against Average
Save Percentage
Goals
Assists
Plus/Minus
Power Play Points
Shots on Goal
Hits

2 more people joined. Still haven't heard back from clutch or paulrus so I'm assuming they are out. 2 spots remain open

I might have someone to join,he is not on Sherdog though.

My buddy had me replace someone in a nfl league n i mentioned this at the time that we might need a new gm for our big12 coming up.lol

I might have someone to join,he is not on Sherdog though.

My buddy had me replace someone in a nfl league n i mentioned this at the time that we might need a new gm for our big12 coming up.lol
Looks like you recruited frank23, so we have 1 spot left

You think the guy from your other league will be active? I have no problem if he wants to join and be active. Might be easier to get in contact about trades and stuff with someone from this site though. Still have a few days to get one more

Looks like you recruited frank23, so we have 1 spot left

You think the guy from your other league will be active? I have no problem if he wants to join and be active. Might be easier to get in contact about trades and stuff with someone from this site though. Still have a few days to get one more

Yeah the other guy should be good for seasons to come,I joined his nfl league with bunch of locals recently and he mentioned he wanted in for this big12.lol

so we have 1 spot left
Which gm's from last season not joining this one?

Also @TeTe should join, beating Helax is old and boring at this point. Need to add another mod to the list.

Also @TeTe should join, beating Helax is old and boring at this point. Need to add another mod to the list.
LOL, I've never played fantasy hockey before

Jmac and Lawson passed on it this season. Paulrus and clutch haven’t replied. Clutch is the only team I haven’t removed yet so maybe he’ll return. Doubt it though at this point. When we find 1 more I’ll remove clutch and then we will be full

Guess he has to make an account here, lets just hope Mohawk has not posted anything embarrassing in here :p

I'll get him to make an account ,nothing to know about around here that he wouldn't know already haha

It's the wifeys cousin and I've known him since middleschool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back