vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rask is beastin it up but i say if i pull off a W it will come down to nothing but the goalie stats @helax

@mohawkblood420

got 14th on tapology last night lol. def thought edgar and dariush would win

48689-1382026.png

Also what the hell, lets make one last trade for this season!

Trade deadline tomorrow at noon ET. Send dem offers. Maybe a dick pic or two for raw

Playoff time! Have to pull off the Cinderella story against Raw this week.

Best of luck to all!

Playoff time! Have to pull off the Cinderella story against Raw this week.

Best of luck to all!
Worried that i will pull a @helax (win the regular season and lose the first playoff matchup by a clean sweep).
Hell won my last regular match up 9-0-0 against a 3 time winner!

Worried that i will pull a @helax (win the regular season and lose the first playoff matchup by a clean sweep).

Better hope i clear out your comp in the first round bro.lol

Perfect timing for THE One to grace us with his presence once more....Price bless us all!

Good luck everyone who has been active through out the season...Lets get these cans off their grimy pedestals now.
:sniper:

@PHATV @helax @Paulrus @thefirstemporer @The Clamburglar @Outkast @jmac98

Better hope i clear out your comp in the first round bro.lol

Perfect timing for THE One to grace us with his presence once more....Price bless us all!

Good luck everyone who has been active through out the season...Lets get these cans off their grimy pedestals now.
:sniper:

@PHATV @helax @Paulrus @thefirstemporer @The Clamburglar @Outkast @jmac98
I had a day that would have set me ahead but forgot to set my Sunday lineup because I spent St. Paddy's day wasted at the Ontario Reign game.

Raanta 42 saves on 44 shots crumples the Flames' chances at the playoffs and boosts my odds of making it out the first round of our playoffs
<Moves>

Oof

Hoping to touch @Paulrus wit da jab a bit tonight. I'm already on the ropes, have to spin out and move to the center of the ring where I can start to work my magic, peppering him with jabs. Jab, jab, jab. Sometimes grapplers like him will wilt at the touch of my jab, so I will stick, stick, stick it in his face and move, move, move like...
anigif_jy-6963-1311881279-0.gif

Oh!! @jmac98 where you at buddy?

It is I. . .Carey Price!

And let me just start off by saying. . .

carey-price-ua.jpg

montreal-que-december-8-2016-montreal-canadiens-goalie.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back