vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, 7W 2L 1T in 10 weeks.

We are pretty damn close in stats and i never realized until after i was talking shit haha

Damn bro! Couldnt believe you only had 2 ppp all week in your last match up though lol

We are pretty damn close in stats and i never realized until after i was talking shit haha

Damn bro! Couldnt believe you only had 2 ppp all week in your last match up though lol

My team's had a rough December so far.

My team's had a rough December so far.

I lost 2 guys that both took a slapshot to the foot,Schwartz then just when Boeser starts tearing it up on the pp and goals for.

Hopefully Boeser has nothing broken though,he should be back soon.

Lol @Paulrus

You mean to tell me that Stralman or Backes both interested you more so then any of the guys i been offering??? Smh

Not like i was lowballing you with any of my offers,was the opposite if anything.

Lol @Paulrus

You mean to tell me that Stralman or Backes both interested you more so then any of the guys i been offering??? Smh

Not like i was lowballing you with any of my offers,was the opposite if anything.
Pretty sure you aren't moving any of your players for the guys I dropped. But if you want, I've got some more dead weight in Faulk and Galchenyuk.

Brock Boeser - W - Canucks

Brock Boeser may play on both power-play units against Toronto Saturday night.

We're not clear if he'll pull an Ovechkin and play the whole two minutes or if he will rotate between both the first and second power-play teams, but Boeser is really the Canucks' sole scoring threat and the coaching staff justifiably will rely on him heavily. Boeser practiced on both units Saturday morning so we'll just have to see what that means once the game starts.

@helax @Rawex @Paulrus

Wonder how long the kid will last,been a beast so far hopefully the goals keep coming for 50+ as a rook
<Moves>

Why does this current matchup run so long (15-28)? Just curious, doesn't really matter but most are more like 7 days as opposed to 14.
sherdog Scoreboard Matchup 16 (Jan 15 - 28)

Why does this current matchup run so long (15-28)? Just curious, doesn't really matter but most are more like 7 days as opposed to 14.
sherdog Scoreboard Matchup 16 (Jan 15 - 28)
All-Star game.

dc and stipe tonight bros

6Q67PCw.gif

Only 3 FA pickups during a 14 day matchup sucks donkey balls.

also picks for this weekend fellas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back