NCAA Wrestling

Does anybody know if the newer weights introduced at the 2018 Ivan Yarygin (70kg, 79kg and 92kg) be present in the major tournaments this year?

Seeds aren't too fucked imo but there are some head scratchers. Kemererererer got boned. No way Moore should be over Darmstadt. Having Cruz/Suriano and Lee/Nato semis annoys me as well.

Seeds aren't too fucked imo but there are some head scratchers. Kemererererer got boned. No way Moore should be over Darmstadt. Having Cruz/Suriano and Lee/Nato semis annoys me as well.
I have a bunch of realistic upsets I can see in a lot of weights

Early predictions

125: NaTo over Cruz
133: Micic over Gross
141: Yianni over Mckenna
149: Zain over Sorensen
157: Nolf over Pantaleo
165: Imar over Joseph
174: Hall over Amine
184: Nickal over Martin
197: Haught over Macciavello
Hwt: Snyder over Coon

Do we have enough people here to do a fantasy league for nationals?

I want to try and watch this years brackets as much as I can. When is it on tv?

Here is Ed Ruth competing in jiu jitsu if anybody here is interested (need flow access):
https://www.flograppling.com/events...onship/videos?q=ruth&limit=15&playing=6132289
I cant watch it, howd he do? Im imagining Ruth would take to Bjj extremely well. He just has that sort of free-flowing, improvisational, instinctual grappling style. In fact, it seems like many of the Penn State guys (including Cael himself) have a grappling style that would take well to Bjj. I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that Ricky Lundell and Cael Sanderson have had a strong working relationship going back to Iowa State.

Mark it down now:

Match #484 in the wrestlebacks Friday morning will be Chandler Rodgers vs John Chavez and one of them will be pinned in dramatic fashion.

I cant watch it, howd he do? Im imagining Ruth would take to Bjj extremely well. He just has that sort of free-flowing, improvisational, instinctual grappling style. In fact, it seems like many of the Penn State guys (including Cael himself) have a grappling style that would take well to Bjj. I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that Ricky Lundell and Cael Sanderson have had a strong working relationship going back to Iowa State.
Neither can I, for I don't have a flow account, lol. It is so annoying how all of this used to be free, until flow decided to cover for all of it and charge for it, too...

Neither can I, for I don't have a flow account, lol. It is so annoying how all of this used to be free, until flow decided to cover for all of it and charge for it, too...
I had a Flo account for a while. Some of the documentaries were really good but apart from that it doesn't really make sense to have Flo for the actual tournaments as most of them wind up on YT.

I think we would need 10 to make it worthwhile.

I would be interested in it depending on how we do it.

Back