NCAA Wrestling

And Bo just probably lost tOSU the title.

Has he ever been pinned in his life?

NaTo got the W but Spencer Lee is the better wrestler and is going to win NCAAs.

Going to be tough for Nato to beat Lee again considering he has to pick neutral, meaning Nato needs a TD and a ride or two TDs to win. That's a tall task.

This is from last week. I used to coach this young man from when he was 9 through high school.

That looked quite painful, back of head + opponent's weight crushing the head onto the wood.. I can't imagine that it is the most pleasant of feelings.

That looked quite painful, back of head + opponent's weight crushing the head onto the wood.. I can't imagine that it is the most pleasant of feelings.
Nope. His dad said concussion and a headache that lasted a few days. He’s up and around now though.

My coach said they do it to everyone that all Americaned?

Definitely the champs are tested immediately after. In one of the flo videos when Dake won you can see a guy handing him a cup to go piss in.

Marinelli/Massa was an instant classic.

Also looks like this is the year Lehigh finally snaps Cornell's EIWA streak. Cornell still has a chance but it's looking rough.

Rumor mill swirling that Suriano banged up his knee pretty badly.
Just came in to this thread to ask if anyone knew what's going on with him. I should've known better than to let myself get excited and think Rutgers would finally have a national champ.

Back