NCAA Wrestling

Yes. Ive been tracking him since high school. Had some solid brackets in his weight at states here. Beat 2 Michigan recruits last year to win his title

Do you know why he didn't red shirt this year?
He seems liken the one bright spot in that roster

Do you know why he didn't red shirt this year?
He seems liken the one bright spot in that roster

I have no clue, was definitely suprised to see him in the lineup. But hes been wrestling well of late, think hes got Mattin in the wrestlebacks. They've split there 2 matches but Foley beat him up pretty good most recently in their dual meet

Ive seen high school results posted on here before so i thought id share

Alex Facundo, Davison MI (freshman ranked 12th by Intermat at 152) beat Kevon Davenport, Detroit Catholic Central MI (junior ranked 10th at 145 by Intermat)

It was in overtime and at 145lb

Facundo just beat Cameron Amine, Detroit Catholic Cental (junior was 2x defending state champ ranked 18th by Intermat) 4- 2 to win a state title at 152lb

Kevon Davenport just won his third straight too. Facundo is legit

Facundo just beat Cameron Amine, Detroit Catholic Cental (junior was 2x defending state champ ranked 18th by Intermat) 4- 2 to win a state title at 152lb

Kevon Davenport just won his third straight too. Facundo is legit

Is that Amine related to the Myles?

Is that Amine related to the Myles?

Yes. He has 2 older brothers wrestling at Michigan right now. Malik at 149 i think and Myles at 174

Edit: i cant say 100% for sure he is Malik and Myles brother im just guessing. They all went to the same HS though and he looks like them. Id be shocked if he wasnt their brother

Last edited:
Damn, it isn't everyday you see another wrestler knocked out from a suplex.

NaTo got the W but Spencer Lee is the better wrestler and is going to win NCAAs.

Rooting for the Michigan guys

Micic got us going. Pantaleo is in by default and Coon should be a lock

Expecting close matches from Massa, Amine, and Abounader

Damn it Massa

Hopefully we get the Marinell rematch after Massas celebration earlier

Back