NCAA Wrestling

Ohio St choking again just like the Penn State dual. They should still win it though.

Ohio St choking again just like the Penn State dual. They should still win it though.

id be really disappointed if they lost again in that manner.

jordan brothers once again choking in big matches when i watch. i swear they never win when I watch them.

Martin looking the business today.

wow what a jump over the trip by martin
great scramble

Great scramble. Bet Michigan wishes they had that challenge, not that it would have given them the win though.

yeah

i was at the Iowa-OSU match which was fun to go to. I am a big fan of Moore, but seeing the end of that match against Cassar was a little disappointing. Either way, Ryan is gonna ahve all these guys ready to go for Nationals. I might go this year, my parents only live 15 minutes away from Cleveland.

yeah

i was at the Iowa-OSU match which was fun to go to. I am a big fan of Moore, but seeing the end of that match against Cassar was a little disappointing. Either way, Ryan is gonna ahve all these guys ready to go for Nationals. I might go this year, my parents only live 15 minutes away from Cleveland.

Getting to see Snyders final matches so close to home is worth attending. I went one of the St Louis trip. It was a blast being around a who's who of wrestling greats. I'd recommend it.

stalling on an olympic gold medalist and two time yarygin winner?

what is this, russia?

Getting to see Snyders final matches so close to home is worth attending. I went one of the St Louis trip. It was a blast being around a who's who of wrestling greats. I'd recommend it.

I've been to nationals before and went to B1G Finals when they were in Columbus last time. These idiot Michigan fans booing their American hero, SAD!

Great takedown from Coon.

Congrats to Adam Coon.

giphy.gif

Congrats to the big man. Everybody was in agreement that Coon was the only one that had a sliver of shot at beating him. Now he has to do it two more times.

giphy.gif

Congrats to the big man. Everybody was in agreement that Coon was the only one that had a sliver of shot at beating him. Now he has to do it two more times.

Snyder has to avoid trying to lift The Coon in rematches. Seems like he was gassed from that failed lift.

I'm thinking Coon takes the best of three 2-1. I just hope Snyder wins the NCAA final match. Needs to stay active with low shots.

I love Snyder but I'm going to take the positive that we have another heavy in contention on the World stage.

Is he 100% Greco at this point?
I’ve gotta think he’s all Greco now. Freestyle has Gwiz for a couple yrs before Steveson takes over for another decade. Greco just has Robbie Smith that is in the latter part of his career. If Coon wants to make world teams and win medals, he’s got a better chance in Greco. Not that he couldn’t make it in free, it’s just he has less competition in the US.

I’ve gotta think he’s all Greco now. Freestyle has Gwiz for a couple yrs before Steveson takes over for another decade. Greco just has Robbie Smith that is in the latter part of his career. If Coon wants to make world teams and win medals, he’s got a better chance in Greco. Not that he couldn’t make it in free, it’s just he has less competition in the US.

Definitely the easier road but I wonder if seeing Geno beat Akgul has got him wondering since he beat him at Cadet World's.

He's got 2 World's before 2020 so he has time to test himself against Gwiz and the rest of the World before the Big Games.

Definitely the easier road but I wonder if seeing Geno beat Akgul has got him wondering since he beat him at Cadet World's.

He's got 2 World's before 2020 so he has time to test himself against Gwiz and the rest of the World before the Big Games.
Geno will gut wrench him now - 10-0 !

Back