NCAA Wrestling

Teasdale just took another loss. Hoping he didn't peak in HS. Still think he could make some noise in college but don't see him panning out the way some thought.

Listing to FRL now. Rasheed and Cassar wrestled off last week and Rasheed won 7-4 but got hurt in the process which is why Cassar got the start.

The homie Abdulla over on the mat said Yazdani is moving up to 92 KG. Should get a much anticipated showdown with Sadulaev at worlds.

The homie Abdulla over on the mat said Yazdani is moving up to 92 KG. Should get a much anticipated showdown with Sadulaev at worlds.

Yazdani was 70 kg 2.5 years ago now he's going up to 92 kg?? That's what, close to 50 lbs of muscle, how in the hell ...

Yazdani was 70 kg 2.5 years ago now he's going up to 92 kg?? That's what, close to 50 lbs of muscle, how in the hell ...

We know exactly how he did that...
Seriously though he was probably cutting 20-30 pounds for 70, can you gain 20-30 lbs in muscle in 2.5 years. I guess it's possible but I don't see it being done without some help.

We know exactly how he did that...
Seriously though he was probably cutting 20-30 pounds for 70, can you gain 20-30 lbs in muscle in 2.5 years. I guess it's possible but I don't see it being done without some help.

I remember first seeing him at Jr Worlds when he kicked the shit out of Pico, he was a scrawny kid back then. Maybe he's just a freak but that much weight in that little time, ya... suspect to say the least.

I believe he said he’s going up just for the Asian championships and then going back down for worlds.

I remember first seeing him at Jr Worlds when he kicked the shit out of Pico, he was a scrawny kid back then. Maybe he's just a freak but that much weight in that little time, ya... suspect to say the least.
You could see the massive frame he had though, even against Pico. Very similar build to Taylor. I honestly don’t think he’s suspect.

I believe he said he’s going up just for the Asian championships and then going back down for worlds.
Yeah, he later qualified that. Either way, I would love to see that clash of styles.

Iowa vs. Penn State is on the Big Ten Network right now.

Excited for Snyder vs Coon tonight.

Questionable final 2 for the tech fall to start the night.

Pletcher and Moore needed to lose, I say this as an Ohio State fan. They’re the type that can win it, but they will take an L or two it’s just a question of if it’s during regular season or postseason.

And what the flying fuck is wrong with Ohio state on bottom

Pletcher and Moore needed to lose, I say this as an Ohio State fan. They’re the type that can win it, but they will take an L or two it’s just a question of if it’s during regular season or postseason.

And what the flying fuck is wrong with Ohio state on bottom

Pletcher has a VERY low shot at winning it all this season. Or next for that matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back