NCAA Wrestling

Really happy for him, seems like a great kid. He actually had a Maryland jacket on tonight, but I knew there wasn't a chance there lol
Being born and raised in Maryland I find it frustrating watching all of our top recruits leave....yet I understand why.

Spencer Lee techs Lizak 15-0.

2 TDs
1 reversal
8 back points and a stalling point

Who the hell is thus kid that just gave Gable Stevenson a match?

After seeing him walk through Jr World's while still a Cadet I didn't think there was a HS kid in the US that could hang with him

That was a great match. Kerkvliet looked much faster until Gable's size seemed to slow him down. Great action for big guys.

While Nevills wrestled tough.. when he isn’t just wrestling to protect a lead for the team I don’t think it’s near that close.

Cassar and Kuhn won the match for PSU

While Nevills wrestled tough.. when he isn’t just wrestling to protect a lead for the team I don’t think it’s near that close.

Cassar and Kuhn won the match for PSU
Agreed.
Cassar surprised me. That was huge.

Great dual and now tbar won’t shut his damn mouth on themat even more. Lol

Man, that was incredible. Penn State fans really came out. Gave me hell lol. It was the best dual I've seen by far, there is not even a close second. It was a long ride home to MD.

Rec Hall is a really cool venue. Haven't seen a duel there since Phil Davis was wrestling though. Need to change that.

Back