NCAA Wrestling

1. I was referring to this year. Which you knew because you spent so long desperately trying to make a reply.

2. In USA wrestling is behind 3 national sports of basketball, American football, and baseball. So that argument is dumb

3. Most of our high school programs are more like hobbyist programs and they don't train year round

4. The majority of our country could give two shits about Greco Roman and most of our team were backups to the backups in freestyle and folkstyle

5. You are pathetically funny. I can imagine your thought process.. "hmmm I can't think of anyone in the last two Olympic quads not originally from another country who medaled for Italy. In any of the 3 styles. Shit. Ok, can I go back a while and find freestyle results or women's results? Nope. Any junior or cadet results? Nope. Shit I'll have to go back a hundred years for the style the US doesn't really care about

So you made my point for me..

I think we should not feed this guy. There's really no point.

Crazy to think half the FS team should be back next year with 6 of them getting byes into the WTT finals already.

Next years team

57Kg-Gilman
61kg-Steiber
65kg-Jordan Oliver(Yes!!! I still believe!!!)
70kg-Green
74kg-Burroughs
79kg-Dake
86kg-Taylor
92kg-Cox
97kg-Snyder
125kg-Gwiz

In order news

Jason Welch has become the new head coach at San Francisco State!!! That is all

It is crazy to see how Bonne has no chance vs really good wrestlers. He is fun to watch, but when he can't get his big scoring techniques to work, then he loses quite badly - both Higuchi and Rahimi both dominated him last year. I can only imagine how quickly Khinchegashvili, Rashidov and maybe Steiber would have tech falled him.
The other guys are such a big step up from Bonne.

Crazy to think half the FS team should be back next year with 6 of them getting byes into the WTT finals already.

Next years team

57Kg-Gilman
61kg-Steiber
65kg-Jordan Oliver(Yes!!! I still believe!!!)
70kg-Green
74kg-Burroughs
79kg-Dake
86kg-Taylor
92kg-Cox
97kg-Snyder
125kg-Gwiz

Stieber and JO going up homie

Day of weigh-ins and +1or2kg on the second day(I can't remember). But the weigh-in rules are changing so the big time weight cutters will be finding new homes. That's why Cox is going up too.

Suriano official to Rutgers and eligible right away.

I sat with the Rutgers crew at NCAA this year, they're a mixed bag lol

HL from the Asian Championships 2017.
Full event to be uploaded soon

USA are doing good at the cadet world championships. I just watched Aaron Brooks beat Arsamag Khostikoev in a really crazy match. Both of them were going at it right until the end.

Back