NCAA Wrestling

Great and intense match. But it is stupid to say that Snyder is better than Sadulaev and Sadulaev is better than Snyder.

I saw so many people talking shit about how Sadulaev isn't the best until he beats Snyder; does this mean Snyder isn't the best until he beats Akgul/Petriashvili? It is Sadulaev's first year at 97. Give him another year or two until he grows into 97 more comfortably.

These guys will wrestle again much more times.

They are going to have plenty of battles over the next few years.

What a tremendous 2 days of wrestling for our men's freestyle team! And to cap it off with Snyder taking down the Russian Tank to seal it for team USA. Amazing stuff! There's a couple bitter people, or maybe just trolls in here. If Sadulaev had won people would be talking about how he was so much better than Snyder blah blah blah and it "Isn't fair to say Snyder is better" ??? That's rubbish! I've had to deal with hoardes of overconfident Russians proclaiming Snyder would get etched easily and now they have nothing but excuses to make. And L O L to the steroid talk. Russia and it's satellites just love juice there athletes to the gills but let's accuse athletes from a country that is on their athletes about doping to beyond witch hunt like levels of only winning because of raids. Yep, sounds about right...

Last edited:
Great and intense match. But it is stupid to say that Snyder is better than Sadulaev and Sadulaev is better than Snyder.

I saw so many people talking shit about how Sadulaev isn't the best until he beats Snyder; does this mean Snyder isn't the best until he beats Akgul/Petriashvili? It is Sadulaev's first year at 97. Give him another year or two until he grows into 97 more comfortably.

These guys will wrestle again much more times.

This will be a legendary rivalry throughout the years, first win goes to Kyle. I'd still like to see Sadulaev vs Yazdani Charati, that would be really fun.

Snyder...the new Jon Jones (of doping). Chamizo is the best p4p.
Look at the pathetic little Italian butthurt over the US doing well.. you dont barely offer anything or comment till the US does well. And can literally see you steaming bright red so angry that the US did well because we have been fixing and tweaking our system.. but in our own way instead of just copying the Russians

What's even worse is that you know this isn't a fluke. That right behind our supposedly "untechnical" "athletes" are a very good junior team.. and cadet team.. what does your country have..

Oh yeah, just the Cuban who doesn't even really train in your country. And he is awesome but he's not the P4P.

And lol at the steroids thing. I can ship some cream for the butthurt if you'd like

Russia defeated USA 116-96 points
Was that the metric used in this competition.. no. Stop being an idiot

Of doping? lol, how?
He's an Italian who hates the US and says that the only way our athletes or teams do well or win is either bad/corrupt officials, steroids, or flukes.. regardless of what actually happened

Snyder vs Sadulaev won't happen again until 2020.

Yazdanichirati, Sadulaev, and Cox next year at 92kg will be crazy.

He's an Italian who hates the US and says that the only way our athletes or teams do well or win is either bad/corrupt officials, steroids, or flukes.. regardless of what actually happened

Who da fook is this guy?! Lol

Italy had a world champ (by way of Cuba of course) and he's bitching about us? Enjoy your world champ and we have ours. This was a great weekend for all of us.

Green was simply destroyed and humiliate by Chamizo.

The fat american defeated the Russian for one point. He is Juiced like Lesnar, Jones and many others usa "athletes". The fat Snyder has about 15-20 kg of weight advantage.

Ps
Overall (greco+freestyle+WW) Russia defeated usa 116-96 :

Who da fook is this guy?! Lol

Italy had a world champ (by way of Cuba of course) and he's bitching about us? Enjoy your world champ and we have ours. This was a great weekend for all of us.
His reply right below your post tells you everything you need to know about him.

The fat american defeated the Russian for one point. He is Juiced like Lesnar, Jones and many others usa "athletes". The fat Snyder has about 15-20 kg of weight advantage.

Ps
Overall (greco+freestyle+WW) Russia defeated usa 116-96 :
You really are stupid. The Cuban did a great job. Too bad he doesn't really even train in your country. And you know the Russians are using steroids right

You are over stupid. Math isn't your prefer subject. Russia won the entire tournament.Chamizo lives in Rome where there is the Italian wrestling training center beside judo and karate.

I am not using logic, wrestlers.

Just salty af that we never got ONE gold. Like, what. We were super close, I had high hopes for Sadulaev and Tsabolov making a comeback. Rashidov, I thought would have had a tough, but good win vs Aliyev - but still annoyed that Khinchegashvili didn't get that four point throw at the end. Khinch is my favorite.

There is always next year. Which was kind of like Tsabolov did vs Burroughs. I wish he would have worked a gut wrench to surprise guys, rather than his ankle lace.

We have one big problem though, some of our wrestlers are too passive, after they score they are content to keep it and not try and add to it. Sadulaev is one of the best as he never really does this, unless he can't.

I really wished we sent Ramonov; I am confident that he would have got gold. Bekbulatov would have been a better choice than Gogaev too.

Still think Sadulaev needs a few more years to be able to grow into 97kg though. You don't get the same Snyder strength in half of a year. Snyder has been at 97 for around 3 years now. Sadulaev likely needs the same amount of time.

You are over stupid. Math isn't your prefer subject. Russia won the entire tournament.Chamizo lives in Rome where there is the Italian wrestling training center beside judo and karate.

1. Wrong. The US won.
2. Chamizo trains in Ossetia most of the year with some time spent in Azerbaijan, the US, and Italy.

you are over stupid. Study math idiot.
I'm not the one who's getting getting nerd rage over the US doing well and who's country has to import an expat to live in his country while he's not seriously training

What's even more hilarious is how after Rio you gloated and said that the USA should do much better if it changed its system. Now after the US has a Worlds where all but one of three teams did live up to its potential.. you get even more angry which shows your true character. I really hope you have a legitimate reason to hate the US beyond European snobbery. The best part.. you probably got to watch it in person

And like someone else said.. no Chamizo does NOT primarily train in your country. He resides there inbetween his serious training. Take away him and your country can't do anything.

It really is amusing how angry you are

I am not using logic, wrestlers.

Just salty af that we never got ONE gold. Like, what. We were super close, I had high hopes for Sadulaev and Tsabolov making a comeback. Rashidov, I thought would have had a tough, but good win vs Aliyev - but still annoyed that Khinchegashvili didn't get that four point throw at the end. Khinch is my favorite.

There is always next year. Which was kind of like Tsabolov did vs Burroughs. I wish he would have worked a gut wrench to surprise guys, rather than his ankle lace.

We have one big problem though, some of our wrestlers are too passive, after they score they are content to keep it and not try and add to it. Sadulaev is one of the best as he never really does this, unless he can't.

I really wished we sent Ramonov; I am confident that he would have got gold. Bekbulatov would have been a better choice than Gogaev too.

Still think Sadulaev needs a few more years to be able to grow into 97kg though. You don't get the same Snyder strength in half of a year. Snyder has been at 97 for around 3 years now. Sadulaev likely needs the same amount of time.
It will be an interesting few years for sure. But to be fair no one complained about the "size disparity" before the match and most people said Snyder would lose

It will be an interesting few years for sure. But to be fair no one complained about the "size disparity" before the match and most people said Snyder would lose
I agree, but I listened to Snyder's interview and he said Sadulaev didn't feel as strong as some of the other 97kg guys. I said Snyder would lose too, lol. But, as long as Sadulaev doesn't move down/Snyder doesn't move up, there will be the top 2, and the rest are pretty far behind both of them.

I wonder if Snyder will ever move to 125. Unsure, but that would be a huge move. He would have to add around 40kg to his frame.

I agree, but I listened to Snyder's interview and he said Sadulaev didn't feel as strong as some of the other 97kg guys. I said Snyder would lose too, lol. But, as long as Sadulaev doesn't move down/Snyder doesn't move up, there will be the top 2, and the rest are pretty far behind both of them.

I wonder if Snyder will ever move to 125. Unsure, but that would be a huge move. He would have to add around 40kg to his frame.

I doubt he'll go to 125, he doesn't have the height. It would also be tougher for him to make the team imo. Gwiz gave him a he'll of a match at NCAAs and he's not even a big 125lber.

I don't hate usa. I hate boring wrestlers like Snyder and Burroughs.

According to UWW Arena :

Freestyle

http://arena.unitedworldwrestling.o...a0-11e7-b62f-0800275a62ce/print/teams/ranking

Greco

http://arena.unitedworldwrestling.o...a0-11e7-b62f-0800275a62ce/print/teams/ranking

WW

So...yes, Russia won overall !

PS

Lol please. You don't give a shit about steroid use or questionable calls until the US does well.

In what way are they boring? If you think Burroughs is untechnical you obviously only have a rudimentary understanding of high level technique and handfighting and basic skills. Snyder has a plethora of set-ups and attacks and his mastery of rhythm is amazing..

no wonder Italy can't develop its own home grown medalists, you can't even appreciate or understand good technique unless it looks flashy. Better start fundraising to get more expats.. :)

And I guarantee the Russian coaches aren't acting like they "won". Or that they aren't getting even more concerned about how our younger wrestlers are doing. No one is denying our Greco team needs work. But that's neither here nor there. You still acting like a little bitch because the US did well.

And yeah, Chamizo is awesome and fun to watch, Green has a lot of work to do. The CUBAN still doesnt do his serious training in Italy, he doesn't even spend a majority of his training time in Italy, and he's not coached by Italians. So yeah, your country has nothing of its own. Did you have any cadet or junior medalists? Lol

Back