NCAA Wrestling

There was somebody that used to post here that wrestled at Cal Poly and said the same thing about Mark Perry.

I've heard that about Illinois also. He puts a lot into Jesse Delgado and Martinez.

Since we're talking about the best guy we've wrestled, I lost to Matt Brown at Junior Nationals and boy did he kick my ass haha

57: Nico (optimism...can't stand to see another cycle of futility with Ramos at the helm)
61: Brewer
65: Molinaro
70: Green
74: Burroughs
86: DT
97: Gadsen
HWT: Gwiz

Is take gonna switch to Greco or is he still gonna keep up hope that DT or JB break their leg and he takes their spot ?

He's so close to Burroughs and can beat DT. Don't see him leaving Freestyle any time soon.

Top half of 57 is unfair. Bottom half is a joke.

Top:
Ramos
RBY
Perrelli
Delgado
Megaludis
Tomasello

Bottom:
Garrett

What the fuck?

Perrelli smoked Delgado 13-3

Ramos/Perrelli
Nico/NaTo
Top half quarters.

Waters/Blanc
Zanders/Nahshon
Bottom half

So lopsided.

Ringer barely got by A. Valencia 11-9. Dake is going to tech him in the semis.

Oliver/Zain...someone please explain that to me. I'm fucking lost. I have no idea how that was 2 for Oliver.

Oliver/Zain...someone please explain that to me. I'm fucking lost. I have no idea how that was 2 for Oliver.

• Correct throw (risk taken by an offensive wrestler that results in defensive wrestler making a full rotation without going to danger).

• Correct throw (risk taken by an offensive wrestler that results in defensive wrestler making a full rotation without going to danger).
Ahhh yes, back to arbitrary complicated rules that get changed every year to encourage fan involvement and participation

Ahhh yes, back to arbitrary complicated rules that get changed every year to encourage fan involvement and participation

Ya, this is a strange one, at the very most I could see 1 point to reward the aggressive wrestler but in no way should this be 2.

Ya, this is a strange one, at the very most I could see 1 point to reward the aggressive wrestler but in no way should this be 2.

So essentially a failed throw where the defensive wrestler never exposes his back is awarded the same as a takedown. Makes sense............

If you haven't seen it yet, watch the feet to back Molinaro hits on Kennedy in the 2nd period around the 1:40 mark. Holy shit.

I haven't seen any of the matches but people on themat.com are acting like JB vs Dake was the robbery of the century. I don't know how 2-2 match with no takedowns scored could be that controversial

It was a boring match. Dake stayed in a 3 point stance and never engaged. JB boxed and never engaged. Should Dake have got put on the clock at the end? Eh. I don't think so but I don't have an issue with it either. Both guys deserved to lose.

Back