NCAA Wrestling

I think PSU would have still won with no points at 174.

Maybe... but why should he have been on the sidelines when he had all this potential... He must have been steam rolling Shakur and Morrell in the training room

I think I would have done he same if I was in Cael's situation.. But the thing that concerns me is with the freestyle season coming up.. He wont even have an off true off season to get stronger... Also he is going to be fighting for the USA 74kg spot for the foreseeable future, so 165 should be his class... Would swapping Cenzo and him around be a controversial move?

The thing that concerns me is with the freestyle season coming up.. He wont even have an off true off season to get stronger... Also he is going to be fighting for the USA 74kg spot for the foreseeable future, so 165 should be his class... Would swapping Cenzo and him around be a controversial move?

Hall doesn't want to cut and Cenzo has not shot at beating Zahid imo.

Hall doesn't want to cut and Cenzo has not shot at beating Zahid imo.
Do you think Hall could take out Imar? Guess we can not forget these guys are studying at the same time + cutting for dual meets rather than tournaments alone

According to the stats Ohio has the most Finalists and all Americans woo woo

You gotta wonder what a Jordan family outing is like after a few too many beers. All those top level aggressive wrestlers in one family. Sheesh
There's another one coming through high school and the "worst" one Ben Jordan was "only" a 3x state champ and 1x all-american

Back