NCAA Wrestling

Can someone explain how that wasnt 2 NF for Palacio?

You gotta wonder what a Jordan family outing is like after a few too many beers. All those top level aggressive wrestlers in one family. Sheesh

Bo Jordan looks 2 weight classes bigger then Realbuto. How the hell did he ever make 165?

Cael is the GOAT at technical violation points for his guys. Got Brown a title with a locked hands and gets Hall to the finals with a head gear grab.

Cael is the GOAT at technical violation points for his guys. Got Brown a title with a locked hands and gets Hall to the finals with a head gear grab.

I mean the headgear grab did make a big difference there. You can't deny that.

I didn't really see it...I was too busy watching Realbuto piss away a trip to the finals on a completely unnecessary move. I just posted it because I cant think of any other coach thats gotten two big wins like that for his guys. Not knocking him, its his job.

Bo has looked great all weekend. Rumors are floating that Dean is injured and Bo is not the guy you want to be less then 100% for.

Micic from Michigan knocks off Richards from ILL in a hotly contested consolation match

It would have been ridiculous if Spencer Lee had committed to Penn State... Even with a Red shirt, would be this same team... Minus Zain with Suriano bumping up to 133

Back