Zain
Green
Gantt
Dieringer
Heflin
Winn
Gadson
Coon

Is Coon a late replacement? I thought it was supposed to be Rey.

Shawn Bunch faced Joe Warren in tonight’s Bellator event in a faceoff between two world class wrestlers

No but I'm excited for it. Should be some great matches. My picks:

Nico
Ramos
Zain
Green
Gantt
Dieringer
Heflin
Winn
Gadson
Coon

Is Coon a late replacement? I thought it was supposed to be Rey.

Coon backed out this week. Was only picture of the matchups i could find.

I entered a contest with the picks..
Screenshot_20181130-170700.png

Brooks just came back in the 2nd to win. So my first miss.

Deron Winn coming out now

Winn just took his shoes off and retired from the sport of wrestling. Saying he can't juggle both anymore clearly and is full time MMA now.

Yeah that result surprised me. I think he's too far removed. I don't really think much of Machiavello to be honest. Winn when he was still competing would have handled him pretty cleanly imo.

Yeah that result surprised me. I think he's too far removed. I don't really think much of Machiavello to be honest. Winn when he was still competing would have handled him pretty cleanly imo.

So far heflin/brooks brooks is the only surprise for me. 57-65 (last three matches) are all super hard to call.

So far heflin/brooks brooks is the only surprise for me. 57-65 (last three matches) are all super hard to call.

Brooks beating Heflin shocked me. Heflin is such a horse and much better at free than he was at folk. I thought Brooks would be getting chest-wrapped all day.

I have to admit Nico is a homer pick. Perelli should probably win. Nico is only training part time now and has a really nice financial advisor gig. My 401k is actually with his company but he's not my rep.

I think he’s underrated

Cassar majored Wood and he beat Nevills 7-2 a couple of weeks ago.

I think Nevills was the top HWT recruit in the country and he's a 2 time AA who will be riding the bench his senior year

Back