**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is, who were the biggest pretenders, this years Raptors or the 2015 Hawks?

This Cavs team sucks. They aren't coming out of the East with or without Love.

Seems like everyone is out for Rubio this season

Can the Suns get anymore hateable? They have like 3 players who are top 10 in techs. Booker leads the league in flagrants (last time I heard).

Edit: Actually 4 players lol

Booger acts like a entitled biatch. He thinks he deserves superstar ref calls...

This Cavs team sucks. They aren't coming out of the East with or without Love.
The last 3 years people seem to worry about the cavs in the regular season. Leroids waits until the playoffs until he goes final form.

The last 3 years people seem to worry about the cavs in the regular season. Leroids waits until the playoffs until he goes final form.
lebron had Kyrie the last three years. he's been playing like "Playoff Lebron" for a few games now, and still can't drag his sorry ass team to wins. This is objectively the worst team hes had in a decade, and arguably the best the East has been in just as long. LeBron can only do so much.

BdvqGd7.png

He hasn't had a team this shitty since before he left for Miami though.

Lol. Damn, I almost feel bad for celtics and raptors fan. Irving is gonna go down injured, and then the raptors will fold like paper.

Raptors will probably go 7 aginst the sixers in the 1st round.

Craps are currently seeded #1 while the 6ers are #6 I believe. How will they meet in the first round?

The more likely scenario is that toronto breezes through the first couple of rounds, probably vs miami and indicana, then a competitive ecf vs the cava'queers where lebosley gets bailed out by the refs.

Isaiah Thomas has got to be the biggest cancer in the league.

He always qualifies statements like "I'm a team player and all I care about is whether or not we win" and then goes on to talk about how he should be starting and how awesome he is and how unfairly he's being treated.

It's like someone that says "I'm not racist, but" and then goes on to say some racist shit.

Cavs are a bottom 3 defense. I can't remember a bottom 3 that ever made finals

Isaiah Thomas has got to be the biggest cancer in the league.

He always qualifies statements like "I'm a team player and all I care about is whether or not we win" and then goes on to talk about how he should be starting and how awesome he is and how unfairly he's being treated.

It's like someone that says "I'm not racist, but" and then goes on to say some racist shit.

dude was a stud for me in fantasy last year

i feel a little bad for him

dude was a stud for me in fantasy last year

i feel a little bad for him

I used to but he brings it upon himself.

Shut your mouth and just let your play speak for itself. Oh and especially don't go around yelling at your teammates like you're some kind of leader when you only play on one end of the court.

I used to but he brings it upon himself.

Shut your mouth and just let your play speak for itself. Oh and especially don't go around yelling at your teammates like you're some kind of leader when you only play on one end of the court.

Dude showed a ton of heart and played great in the playoffs last year

Got hurt, sister died tragically, got traded lost millions so while he's not blameless I can understand his frustration

Seems like everyone is out for Rubio this season

Can the Suns get anymore hateable? They have like 3 players who are top 10 in techs. Booker leads the league in flagrants (last time I heard).

Edit: Actually 4 players lol

GOAT trash tier front office and losing culture. Embarrassing af.

Dude showed a ton of heart and played great in the playoffs last year

Got hurt, sister died tragically, got traded lost millions so while he's not blameless I can understand his frustration

Trust me, I felt for him last year and rooted like hell for him in the playoffs. I also felt bad when he got traded away and lost all that money.

But this year he's doing himself no favors. Teams are going to look at him, not like the potential MVP candidate of last year, but more of a cancer that can't keep his mouth shut when things aren't going his way. So if he doesn't get that fat contract, part of it is due to his own making. He's playing behind a 2nd pick that needs to be developed but he's telling the media that his playing time is more important than Ball's.

IT only fits into certain scenarios. It worked for him last year because his team was full of guys who could defend the perimeter and cover up for his massive defensive weaknesses. There's only a couple of teams in the league that can do that for him and unfortunately, Cleveland wasn't one of them. If he wants to get back to where was, he's going to have to shut up and do it with his play because his mouth is going to end up costing him money.

Raptors can't even contain JJ Barea and you're telling me they can shut down play off mode LeBron with that look in his eye? LMAO

Raptors can't even contain JJ Barea and you're telling me they can shut down play off mode LeBron with that look in his eye? LMAO

True 1 game means everything. Raps should be 82-0 if they really want a chance of beating LeBron. I'm glad you are around to make such astute observations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back