**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raps looking tired and lazy. Defense has been shit lately. stepping down heading towards the yoffs.

all according to plan

reece.JPG

Donovan Mitchell is officially up to 20 PPG! Last rookie to average 20 PPG is Blake "The Vanilla Gorilla" Griffin.

Donovan Mitchell is officially up to 20 PPG! Last rookie to average 20 PPG is Blake "The Vanilla Gorilla" Griffin.
Dude’s gotta stop chucking tho. I’d rather 15 points on 8 shots than 35 on 35 shots.

Kiwi has requested a trade to the Lakers. Only team

Steph tore his mcl, the warriors now might not even make it out the first round. Only way they can make a deep playoff run is if Kerr puts his ego aside and just run 90 pnr a game

Kiwi has requested a trade to the Lakers. Only team
wtf. This whole thing is just weird. If you told me a year ago that Leonard would be the center of drama like this, I wouldn't have believed you.

Sucks about Corey. Everybody is dropping like flies. Would have been crazy if Harden was injured of that close out by Flake.

wtf. This whole thing is just weird. If you told me a year ago that Leonard would be the center of drama like this, I wouldn't have believed you.
Just because he’s too dumb to talk doesn’t mean he can’t be a diva.

Steph tore his mcl, the warriors now might not even make it out the first round. Only way they can make a deep playoff run is if Kerr puts his ego aside and just run 90 pnr a game

At least you got an excuse cuz they weren't going to the finals anyways

Warios era is ova

Time for durcant to show that he's the new heart and soul for the warios.

Also President Stevens is running out lineups full of spare parts and nobodys, and still getting W's over yoffs teams in the west

A 5 of Larkin, Ojeleye, Morris, Yabusele, Monroe actually happened last night

Warios in shambles right now. However, it looks like Staph's injury is a sprain, not a tear, so he'll be back. Durant is a full participant in practice. Klay is a partial participant. Gaymond is dealing with a bruise. I'm sure these are all legit, but I think they're also sandbagging right now with extra precaution.

Warios in shambles right now. However, it looks like Staph's injury is a sprain, not a tear, so he'll be back. Durant is a full participant in practice. Klay is a partial participant. Gaymond is dealing with a bruise. I'm sure these are all legit, but I think they're also sandbagging right now with extra precaution.
A sprain is a tear and his knee got bent backwards. If he comes back he'll be a shell of himself, just an turnover prone guard who bricks a ton of shots. So basically James Harden

I dont care what anyone says, its an absolute joke that Brodie and Harden are gonna win b2b mvps. Two of the worst mvps ever.

I dont care what anyone says, its an absolute joke that Brodie and Harden are gonna win b2b mvps. Two of the worst mvps ever.

yea, last 4 years of MVPs play 0 defense.

it should just be changed to offensive player of the year award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back