**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't want Juice on the Lakers but Channing Frye is the homie. Great locker room guy.

Lakers are "'pretty appealing' to FAs"
1_OKDwqGUMjhctCNHCLpcNtg.0.jpeg

Lonzo had been a fucking idiot lately.

I haven't been shooting well, hey I'll take the important possession shot.

A message from Jayson Tatum to the pretenders: Simmons, Kuzma, Mitchell and Ball. They are not good players.
Post#1 » by Celtics_History_Lesson » Yesterday 6:47 am

mGU4DYZ.jpg

ESPN - "That Lonzo is so good. It's Lonzo Wednesday. Lonzo, he is famous, we say so."

When he shoots the ball it is more likely to hit the side of the backboard or Dyan Cannon's face, ESPN doesn't mention that.

TNT - "Ben Simmons, he is so good, so skilled, he got a triple-double."

He hits half his free throws. He can't shoot from outside 7 or 8 feet. The so-called triple-doubles, nearly all against stink teams. The Bulls, the Bulls again, Hornets, Pistons, Lakers, Knicks. Yeah, this turnover machine is really doing well against the elite of the league.

KZNS - "Man, that Mitchell Donovan, he is the biggest thing in basketball here since Morris Almond or Kirk Snyder. Look at all those points."

The tweener takes 7 more shots per game than Tatum does to have less of an impact on a game. Mitchell even shoots more than rookie Antoine Walker did. If you have more volume shooting than The Volume Shooter, that is volume shooting.

If you get the ball in the basket more efficiently, you are much better than volume shooters or bricklayers.

True Shooting Percentage

Jayson Tatum 58.9%

Ben Simmons 55%

Kyle Kuzma 54.6%

Donovan Mitchell 54.2%

Lonzo Ball 44.4%

Volume shooters are volume shooters as they shoot with more volume. Not the volume sound, but the amount of shots they heave.

Shots per 36 minutes:

Donovan Mitchell 18.3

Kyle Kuzma 15.6

Ben Simmons 13.3

Jayson Tatum 12

Lonzo Ball 11.5

A rookie who can defend is swell to have, especially one who was in the NCAA one day and in the NBA a few months later.

Defensive Rating:

Jayson Tatum 104

Ben Simmons 104

Donovan Mitchell 105

Lonzo Ball 105

Kyle Kuzma 109

Wouldn't it be amazing if the best rookie at defense was also the best rookie at offense.

Offensive Rating:

Jayson Tatum 112

Ben Simmons 109

Kyle Kuzma 105

Donovan Mitchell 103

Lonzo Ball 97

A rookie who can play is shown by a rookie who doesn't pass the ball to the other team, as they have poise, and poise counts.

Turnovers per 36 minutes:

Jayson Tatum 1.6

Kyle Kuzma 2.0

Lonzo Ball 2.8

Donovan Mitchell 3.0

Ben Simmons 3.6

Range, a way to show how skilled a player is.

3point percentage:

Jayson Tatum 42.9%

Kyle Kuzma 36.6%

Donovan Mitchell 33.8%

Lonzo Ball 31.5%

Ben Simmons 0.0000%

Rigged media and rigged others rigging the rigged Rookie of the Year vote.

Simmons wins. Mitchell second. Ball and Kuzma, Smith and Markkanen, Fox and J Collins, some or all being pushed ahead of Tatum.

You put Tatum out there with Dillon Brooks, Jabari Bird, Jarrett Allen and Zach Collins they would defeat a team of all of the above.

What an ugly team, Simmons and Ball shooting free throws, Smith and Fox chucking away, Kuzma and Mitchell never passing, while Lauri and John wait for a ball that never comes their way.

People complain about OJ not going to jail, OJ Mayo that is, but Tatum not getting the meaningless Rookie award would be a bigger travesty. If a Celtic wins, Bird, Cowens, Heinsohn, the award does have some meaning to the world.

I am sure some of the other rookies are solid players, but compared to Tatum they are not good. Huge, giant, terrible weaknesses, that is what the annointed Simmons and Lonzo and others have. Tatum, playing like an efficient All-Star at three positions and with no weaknesses, except sometimes Nader is on the floor with him.

Done with the NBA, and the rigged anti-Tatum agenda. Won't watch another game unless the Raptors or Cavs lose the next game they play, as they are bigger frauds than Simmons or Lonzo.

Simmons can't do this:
KlapstC.jpg

Simmons can't do this, hit a 3:
DBKHKJn.jpg

9wgDGGs.jpg

3ITN3Lx.jpg

Simmons can't do this, and whatever it is it is superb.
ZtFuFyx.jpg

"Weaknesses", how stupid do those people feel now?
Y0OTZtr.jpg

Ben Simmons sometimes removes his clothing on the court.
NxJEtuZ.jpg

If Philadelphia fans won a frozen dessert when Simmons missed two free throws, a business selling frozen desserts would be bankrupt.
f4aaJ9B.jpg

His real rookie year.
UfQiGYT.jpg

Look, Simmons is a star, he is just like Curry.
991wWfU.jpg

Simmons sometimes tries to shoot threes at practice, and then they have to fix all the damage.
v22Jz4z.png

His shot isn't as bad as Simmons' outside shot?
FNwX9zK.jpg

Just Markelle, standing there, wondering what that round object is.
74YGAfR.jpg

"Donovan, you shoot and miss too much."
qccN00O.jpg

"Donovan, I spend two hours a day styling my hair, and you shoot the ball too much."
kURXcl3.jpg

"Maybe I am just a volume shooter?"
tuTlQOl.jpg

That novel sucked and I love Drederick Tatum. He's not better than Simmons

He'll likely come in 3rd. Anything less is a joke, but I'm not convinced about anything more

BLM protests the game in Sacramento and only about 10% of fans are let in before Golden 1 center is forced to lock the doors for safety reasons.

Good job BLM. Now even more people hate you.

BLM protests the game in Sacramento and only about 10% of fans are let in before Golden 1 center is forced to lock the doors for safety reasons.

Good job BLM. Now even more people hate you.
What’s more embarrassing, being a BLM member, or being a Kings fan?

Lmao @ fans wanting to see a queens game. Blm was doing them a favor.

Anyone see any validity to this, or is it just an opinion piece with no real life potential? The trade destinations are equally baffling.

A message from Jayson Tatum to the pretenders: Simmons, Kuzma, Mitchell and Ball. They are not good players.
Post#1 » by Celtics_History_Lesson » Yesterday 6:47 am

mGU4DYZ.jpg

ESPN - "That Lonzo is so good. It's Lonzo Wednesday. Lonzo, he is famous, we say so."

When he shoots the ball it is more likely to hit the side of the backboard or Dyan Cannon's face, ESPN doesn't mention that.

TNT - "Ben Simmons, he is so good, so skilled, he got a triple-double."

He hits half his free throws. He can't shoot from outside 7 or 8 feet. The so-called triple-doubles, nearly all against stink teams. The Bulls, the Bulls again, Hornets, Pistons, Lakers, Knicks. Yeah, this turnover machine is really doing well against the elite of the league.

KZNS - "Man, that Mitchell Donovan, he is the biggest thing in basketball here since Morris Almond or Kirk Snyder. Look at all those points."

The tweener takes 7 more shots per game than Tatum does to have less of an impact on a game. Mitchell even shoots more than rookie Antoine Walker did. If you have more volume shooting than The Volume Shooter, that is volume shooting.

If you get the ball in the basket more efficiently, you are much better than volume shooters or bricklayers.

True Shooting Percentage

Jayson Tatum 58.9%

Ben Simmons 55%

Kyle Kuzma 54.6%

Donovan Mitchell 54.2%

Lonzo Ball 44.4%

Volume shooters are volume shooters as they shoot with more volume. Not the volume sound, but the amount of shots they heave.

Shots per 36 minutes:

Donovan Mitchell 18.3

Kyle Kuzma 15.6

Ben Simmons 13.3

Jayson Tatum 12

Lonzo Ball 11.5

A rookie who can defend is swell to have, especially one who was in the NCAA one day and in the NBA a few months later.

Defensive Rating:

Jayson Tatum 104

Ben Simmons 104

Donovan Mitchell 105

Lonzo Ball 105

Kyle Kuzma 109

Wouldn't it be amazing if the best rookie at defense was also the best rookie at offense.

Offensive Rating:

Jayson Tatum 112

Ben Simmons 109

Kyle Kuzma 105

Donovan Mitchell 103

Lonzo Ball 97

A rookie who can play is shown by a rookie who doesn't pass the ball to the other team, as they have poise, and poise counts.

Turnovers per 36 minutes:

Jayson Tatum 1.6

Kyle Kuzma 2.0

Lonzo Ball 2.8

Donovan Mitchell 3.0

Ben Simmons 3.6

Range, a way to show how skilled a player is.

3point percentage:

Jayson Tatum 42.9%

Kyle Kuzma 36.6%

Donovan Mitchell 33.8%

Lonzo Ball 31.5%

Ben Simmons 0.0000%

Rigged media and rigged others rigging the rigged Rookie of the Year vote.

Simmons wins. Mitchell second. Ball and Kuzma, Smith and Markkanen, Fox and J Collins, some or all being pushed ahead of Tatum.

You put Tatum out there with Dillon Brooks, Jabari Bird, Jarrett Allen and Zach Collins they would defeat a team of all of the above.

What an ugly team, Simmons and Ball shooting free throws, Smith and Fox chucking away, Kuzma and Mitchell never passing, while Lauri and John wait for a ball that never comes their way.

People complain about OJ not going to jail, OJ Mayo that is, but Tatum not getting the meaningless Rookie award would be a bigger travesty. If a Celtic wins, Bird, Cowens, Heinsohn, the award does have some meaning to the world.

I am sure some of the other rookies are solid players, but compared to Tatum they are not good. Huge, giant, terrible weaknesses, that is what the annointed Simmons and Lonzo and others have. Tatum, playing like an efficient All-Star at three positions and with no weaknesses, except sometimes Nader is on the floor with him.

Done with the NBA, and the rigged anti-Tatum agenda. Won't watch another game unless the Raptors or Cavs lose the next game they play, as they are bigger frauds than Simmons or Lonzo.

Simmons can't do this:
KlapstC.jpg

Simmons can't do this, hit a 3:
DBKHKJn.jpg

9wgDGGs.jpg

3ITN3Lx.jpg

Simmons can't do this, and whatever it is it is superb.
ZtFuFyx.jpg

"Weaknesses", how stupid do those people feel now?
Y0OTZtr.jpg

Ben Simmons sometimes removes his clothing on the court.
NxJEtuZ.jpg

If Philadelphia fans won a frozen dessert when Simmons missed two free throws, a business selling frozen desserts would be bankrupt.
f4aaJ9B.jpg

His real rookie year.
UfQiGYT.jpg

Look, Simmons is a star, he is just like Curry.
991wWfU.jpg

Simmons sometimes tries to shoot threes at practice, and then they have to fix all the damage.
v22Jz4z.png

His shot isn't as bad as Simmons' outside shot?
FNwX9zK.jpg

Just Markelle, standing there, wondering what that round object is.
74YGAfR.jpg

"Donovan, you shoot and miss too much."
qccN00O.jpg

"Donovan, I spend two hours a day styling my hair, and you shoot the ball too much."
kURXcl3.jpg

"Maybe I am just a volume shooter?"
tuTlQOl.jpg
Alot of effort for a troll post.

That novel sucked and I love Drederick Tatum. He's not better than Simmons

He'll likely come in 3rd. Anything less is a joke, but I'm not convinced about anything more
He hasn’t done as much as Kuzma or Markannen. He perhaps belongs in the top 5 but there’s a probably at least 10 rookies in this class who I think will be better than him in 2 years time. He just seems stiff and nervous - the kind of player that will probably never be an all star but a solid rotation piece.

Lol the Kings owner said, “I understand your peoples worries..” in response to the protest for the shooting of the black guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back