**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siakim
15.0 PER
.554 TS%
4.2 Win Shares
.142 WS/48
2.4 DBPM

Gaymond
16.4 PER
.551 TS%
5.9 win shares
.139 WS/48
3.0 DBPM

Clearly Gaymond is the better passer and team player(possibly aided by two of the best shooters in nba history) and defender. But there is reasons to compare the two.

He's kinda like a Draymond lite right now. Doesn't have the bball IQ, but can guard multiple postions and has become a lot more confident in his playmaking this year.

Barrie. Look. As a Raps fan, you and your ilk are doing us a disservice. the team should be everyones favourite to come out of the East and beat Lebron, but you not only make it incredibly hard to root against YOU and your arrogance, but the players as well, when you compare them to Draymond, and Rapists. people arent even hoping the raps fail for "basketball reasons", they're hopikng they fail to spite you, and your annoying, incessant need for validation.

See you are the type of moron who thinks Americans will ever want to cheer for us LOL yea the blue jays had hoardes of American fans when they were back2back right??

You want to go this far getting no love and have people like @dream @Luminaire bandwagon the raptors like they did GS when they got good?? Nah, fuck them and fuck you. You aren't the authority on raptors and don't speak for raptor fans you are a dinkleberry who finds way to embarrass himself enough to be booted off a lenient ass forum multie tiles but always come crawling back. The Canadian Angus LOL

Siakim
15.0 PER
.554 TS%
4.2 Win Shares
.142 WS/48
2.4 DBPM

Gaymond
16.4 PER
.551 TS%
5.9 win shares
.139 WS/48
3.0 DBPM

Clearly Gaymond is the better passer and team player(possibly aided by two of the best shooters in nba history) and defender. But there is reasons to compare the two.

He's kinda like a Draymond lite right now. Doesn't have the bball IQ, but can guard multiple postions and has become a lot more confident in his playmaking this year.

Dear god... take Draymond's stats from the 73 win Pre-Durant season.

Compare those.

Thanks.

See you are the type of moron who thinks Americans will ever want to cheer for us LOL yea the blue jays had hoardes of American fans when they were back2back right??

You want to go this far getting no love and have people like @dream @Luminaire bandwagon the raptors like they did GS when they got good?? Nah, fuck them and fuck you. You aren't the authority on raptors and don't speak for raptor fans you are a dinkleberry who finds way to embarrass himself enough to be booted off a lenient ass forum multie tiles but always come crawling back. The Canadian Angus LOL
low blow Barrie

Again, you're a fucking moron Beri, I basically just have to conclude you're trolling.

It wasn't stated beautifully but Martian hit the nail on the head. We would all mostly be rooting for the Raptors to unseat Lebron at this point, (except for the rare Cleveland / Bron fan) if it weren't for your incessant fan boy level ramblings we'd mostly be on your side. But now if Lebron son's the fuck out of your B-level squad again I'll chuckle and say to myself "suck it beri, you stupid son of a bitch"

Also, I liked the Blue Jays back then... cool team.

So whatever, this is the way you wanted it I suppose... either the Raptors win the chip and you get to crow and say I told you so, or they lose and everyone here gets to laugh in your pathetic loser ass face and when your team gets blown up and the Raptors slowly recede back to leastern bottom dweller status we will all sit here and make jokes about how the Raptors are Clippers LEAST and how their accolades still stand at ZERO.

banner2.jpg

giphy.gif

Would I compare Kyle Kuzma to Carmelo this year and declare that Carmelo is a poor man's Kuzma?

Or would that be outrageously stupid of me?

Draymond is in the prime of his career lmao. And besides, it's not like his #'s this year are far off his career average anyways. Last year was worse from an offensive standpoint. Not a great comparsion.

And I actually said Siakim is a Draymond lite. I didn't declare shit

Yeah go find where I ever posted 3 pages about the lakers potential or compared their players to HOF players and champions lmao

Dude legitimately compared this Raps team to Jordan’s Bulls without a hint of irony. Lmao

Dude legitimately compared this Raps team to Jordan’s Bulls without a hint of irony. Lmao

Nah you just way too dunce to get my point. It's ok I'm sure it happens to you alot. It was a comparison of teams who struggled a few times against dominant opposition before finally breaking thru. It wasn't saying raps are the the bulls

low blow Barrie

You wanna go at your own peoples just like anal Angus did when he forced "beri with the gloves off" to make his first appearance. The bloodbath thst ensued is legendary and the repercussions still being felt to this day. Bet your last dollar it lead to the most recent anal Angus meltdown , a slow build up of venomous poison.

Nah you just way too dunce to get my point. It's ok I'm sure it happens to you alot. It was a comparison of teams who struggled a few times against dominant opposition before finally breaking thru. It wasn't saying raps are the the bulls

And which two teams did you compare? I said you compared two teams. Sorry you weren’t smart enough to understand my post.

And which two teams did you compare? I said you compared two teams. Sorry you weren’t smart enough to understand my post.

No I listed a bunch of teams that struggled to get over the hump of a dominant tram but eventually did. Not just the bulls but yes they were one of them. It was when ppl said raps lost to Cavs badly 2x so it's over. That is a fallacy to believe

You wanna go at your own peoples just like anal Angus did when he forced "beri with the gloves off" to make his first appearance. The bloodbath thst ensued is legendary and the repercussions still being felt to this day. Bet your last dollar it lead to the most recent anal Angus meltdown , a slow build up of venomous poison.
<{outtahere}> Barrie. u look'n to get ethered brah?

Did the Gaymond warios just throw down 75 whole points vs the spurs?? Woah the intangibles!!! @Luminaire @dream your shit bird donkey all star lol

Lol I didn't watch the game did draymond play? 2 irrelevant teams LOL
Draymond played like ten minutes you highlights watching can.

Warriors are all healthy they just decided to punt the regular season and let the rockets and raptors kill themselves for that first seed

That's a weak ass counter argument.

Scenario 1
Guy is 1 and done in College, then sits out a full NBA season. Enters the league at 20.

Scenario 2
Guy plays a full 4 years of college, then enters the league at 22.

Who's a rookie, who isn't, and why.
Simmons was exposed to the NBA LIFE ETC FIRST YEAR.. nothing compares to that.Mitchell wasin college last year.

It's actually a pretty easy definition. You're a rookie when you enter the league for the first year. Doesn't matter if you are injured or otherwise. Not sure why you're bringing age into it.
He's probably a millenial. They think they deserve 2nd attempt at rookie year. We're in the Era of rewarding the weak...

Siakim
15.0 PER
.554 TS%
4.2 Win Shares
.142 WS/48
2.4 DBPM

Gaymond
16.4 PER
.551 TS%
5.9 win shares
.139 WS/48
3.0 DBPM

Which part of gaymond's bball iq tells him to whack people in the nuts and get himself suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back