**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol fucking Clarkson

I bet you were glad, @Luminaire , when this guy was traded.

Hell yea I was.

I'm a Laker fan, but I have no problem admitting that most Laker fans are fucking retarded. It's like if someone scores a few points or barely outperforms their tiny expectations then they are the NEXT star.

The way people jumped on the Clarkson bandwagon was ridiculous... he was never more than a deep bench player and so far in his career he's only proven to be a deft weapon to deploy while masking your tanking motivation.

Because Clarkson can go out there and look like he's trying hard and still ensure you lose by 10pts.

Laker fans are acting like that to Kuzma right now.

...and randle, and ingram, and of course ball.

Tbf, Kuz wasn't supposed to be shit as he was a late draft pick but yea, I agree that we tend to get a little overexcited.

Julius got a lot of hate from the fan base (myself included) at the beginning of the season before he became an automatic 20-10 guy.

lol fucking Clarkson

I bet you were glad, @Luminaire , when this guy was traded.

He right.

Plus you be watching dinosaur movies and they be like roaring and all that shit.

How do we know they don't speak English back then? Or maybe an older language like latin?

Refs really fucked raps hard lol fun game tho

Orders must be in from the NBA, refs already starting to screw the Raptors.

RG0BS1U.gif

@The One True isn't a Boston fan lol. He's a Lakers fan from Canada. He and his friend were actually on TV wearing a Lakers jersey during a Raps home game haha. Wish I could find the clip. Think RR hooked him up

@The One True isn't a Boston fan lol. He's a Lakers fan from Canada. He and his friend were actually on TV wearing a Lakers jersey during a Raps home game haha. Wish I could find the clip. Think RR hooked him up

haven't watched a full game all year. i'm a fan of whoever's on my fantasy team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back