**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cows already have more talent than the cheat; if they'd actually tried to win, they probably could have easily gotten a 7 or 8 seed, they'd just rather aim for the lottery. Sad that the best miami can do is limping into the playoffs just to get swept in the first.

cHeat were battling for 3rd seed and were the foremost expert's pick to cruise to the Finals before being hit by an avalanche of catastrophic injuries. But I assume you don't know that because as a Cows fan you've probably completely tuned out of hoops for the foreseeable future (can't say I blame you)

cHeat were battling for 3rd seed and were the foremost expert's pick to cruise to the Finals before being hit by an avalanche of catastrophic injuries. But I assume you don't know that because as a Cows fan you've probably completely tuned out of hoops for the foreseeable future (can't say I blame you)

Middle of the year cheat are b-ball's version of chuck with that look in his eye, or motivated penn.

Refs really fucked raps hard lol fun game tho

That's why I'm hesitant to believe they'll get past clevecan.

Lowry and demar so much better than westbrick, he doesn't win games etc. etc.

Elite etc.

Lowry and demar so much better than westbrick, he doesn't win games etc. etc.

Who had won more games This year doofus?? Who has won more yoff games in the last 4 years doofus

I give you credit tho you didn't chime in during the 3rd quarter like last game and the disappear when raps come back LOL

Who had won more games This year doofus?? Who has won more yoff games in the last 4 years doofus

I give you credit tho you didn't chime in during the 3rd quarter like last game and the disappear when raps come back LOL

Watching Tiger play this Sunday, tuned in for the last two minutes to see Raps fumble it away..

Nice double leg attempt by 45 year old Ibaka. These guys are supposed to make it to the Finals?

Watching Tiger play this Sunday, tuned in for the last two minutes to see Raps fumble it away..

Nice double leg attempt by 45 year old Ibaka. These guys are supposed to make it to the Finals?

Stick to golf where your useless opinion won't be respected either, tiger groupie lol

Raptors are in playoff form already with Derozen missing a layup and lowry fouling out after throwing the ball all over the place.

4-1 Miami and that's if the Heat have injuries. Otherwise its 4-0 Heat with Johnson and Bam out playing the trash bros

fb37e82ed54a5ddde5dfaa185c962f87

<bball1>

LeBron is so corny

Raptors are in playoff form already with Derozen missing a layup and lowry fouling out after throwing the ball all over the place.

4-1 Miami and that's if the Heat have injuries. Otherwise its 4-0 Heat with Johnson and Bam out playing the trash bros
put your money where your mouth is...

Orders must be in from the NBA, refs already starting to screw the Raptors.

Tatum with a disastrous end to the 3rd. Horrible pass leading to a dunk then kept losing the ball trying to get around Holiday. Get this man some weights.

Tatum is a giant can. Dunny should trade him soon while he still has some value.

Tatum is a giant can. Dunny should trade him soon while he still has some value.
If Ainge was a real genius he would have traded down and drafted the best player in the draft Donovan Mitchell. Instead hes stuck with a light skin Rudy Gay

Oops looks like a health problem. Only saw the tweet lol.

Hope he gets well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back