***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
marion couldn't dribble, no midrange game to speak of, play D half as well, nor improved his 3 pt shoot tremendously to one of the best in the league

other than that......sure?

Lightning quick first step, good rebounder, I think you're underrating his d and his mid range even though it was a shot put. Marion had some really good years

Lightning quick first step, good rebounder, I think you're underrating his d and his mid range even though it was a shot put. Marion had some really good years
i mean I purposely omitted the athleticism, first step, and boarding hahaha

it's the finesse parts of his game that were severely lacking, IMO of course. Fantastic role player/mid level guy though

at the very least, assuming CLE does make it, this should make the Finals much more interesting

even moreso if HOU makes it over GS, but either way.....

it's the finesse parts of his game that were severely lacking, IMO of course. Fantastic role player/mid level guy though

Haha. Nah that's fair. He was unrefined in a lot of areas. I think his help D was pretty solid too. I never thought his bball IQ was high early in his career but you could see it progress. He had Dirks weakside a lot with Dallas

I welcome all HOU bandwagoners. You'll see no hate from HouSTRONG...

True. I feel as long as the Texas market has one franchise in the running the NBA is happy. Spurs rebuild may take as long to turn around as Houstons success story takes to end. And you're right, dunno if Pop wants to stay through a rebuild.

Fuck Kiwi starting to lose me as a fan.. Kinda sounds like a diva. I hope he leaves to be a star and ends up a Paul Georges level player on an Indianna like franch (Clips or something).

No dishespect to Raul, I love him on OKC.
Talk about an noob
<JerryWWF>

Better rep our UH squad too. Corey can't hit a fucking shot though
Im at the cook off RODEO tomorrow, you coming?
At UT vs Okc ST saturday @ UT motherland @ Austin. Come thru.. tip off @ 1300

BAMBA gonna BEAST....

apparently he (well his uncle) thinks they didn't handle his treatment properly and it pretty much stems solely from that

it does sound like it's mostly his uncle, but that's not an excuse b/c a grown ass man shouldn't have their uncle running it like this, not if this is how he's gonna do it
Im an uncle. I know damn well what my nieces and nephews need over their parents.

Lets just hope kiwi's tio know what's up. For the sake of the LEAGUE.

BALL is life...

Im an uncle. I know damn well what my nieces and nephews need over their parents.

Lets just hope kiwi's tio know what's up. For the sake of the LEAGUE.

BALL is life...
his dad was murdered right before going to college also, so i imagine that plays into why he and his uncle are so close
edit: junior year of HS, my bad not senior year

Last edited:
Im at the cook off RODEO tomorrow, you coming?
At UT vs Okc ST saturday @ UT motherland @ Austin. Come thru.. tip off @ 1300

BAMBA gonna BEAST....

Ninja you know I'm on paper. I have to get through Tuesday and I'm good

his dad was murdered right before going to college also, so i imagine that plays into why he and his uncle are so close
Ive read the story. Couldn't imagine my nephew being a BEAST n the NBA AND trying to guide him...smh

Matrix was the top fantasy guy for like 5-6 years

Matrix was the top fantasy guy for like 5-6 years
Tomlinson is perhaps the greatest fantasy football player ever, and yet he never gets mentioned in the great RB debates (and he should)

Check your phone

the unassailable Cavs lost another game to an East yoff team?? all the new scrubs from scrub teams had scrubby games, whodathunk?? sure shot yoff performers there.

watch out, unbeatable now.

ignoring the yoffs, who's gonna finish first in the WC?

you guys got Rockets or GSW?

GSW are as good as in. Trying to find anyone to take the field for the Finals outta the West for a $100.

marion couldn't dribble, no midrange game to speak of, play D half as well, nor improved his 3 pt shoot tremendously to one of the best in the league

other than that......sure?

I just meant that Marion thought he was bigger than the system he played in and thought he could lead a team. He went to Miami enroute to a 30 win season and then bounced around a bit. That's what I meant by the similarities.

I think if you put Kawhi onto a squad with cans he goes from being a top 3 player into a top 8-12 player (admittedly something Marion would never be).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back