***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, 16, standing 7ft 4in hailed as the tallest teenager in the world - and he's still growing
He's trying to hoop-- a Welsh pro, already. The above article also mentions the previous teenage record-holder, 7'8" Broc Brown, pictured below:

Next to Drummond
broc3_1484861206842_8831067_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Next to Doorway
here_is_the_tallest_teen_in_the_world_640_02.jpg

Last edited:
Danny green fell off a cliff lmao

GS should just shut down Corey for the rest of the regular season. No point in keeping him out there if his ankle keeps fucking up.

GS should just shut down Corey for the rest of the regular season. No point in keeping him out there if his ankle keeps fucking up.
Well, Kerr said he's going on the road trip with the team, but won't play tomorrow. Then they'll take it 'day by day'. I saw the replay from a couple angles. He turned it pretty badly, but apparently he wanted to come back in and said it wasn't that bad. My guess is he's back Sunday unless the team just won't let him.

hope Jaylen is good after that, man that was brutal

htlbjs7834o8pnacszkw.jpg

Clippers continue to be an embarrassment

We may have a budding bromance going but tonight @RR and @clutchCAT420 You are the motherfucking enemy and will be shown no quarter!!!

Raps by 4, the win streak ends tonight in the North ;)

We may have a budding bromance going but tonight @RR and @clutchCAT420 You are the motherfucking enemy and will be shown no quarter!!!

Raps by 4, the win streak ends tonight in the North ;)
dont get too excited bro. OG and Delon are both out, so they essentially have nobody to guard Harden. OG shut him down hard last game.

dont get too excited bro. OG and Delon are both out, so they essentially have nobody to guard Harden. OG shut him down hard last game.

Black panther bruv, skills, the Cameroon kid shines tonight.

Even Freddy damn sweet gonna shine defensively and he is underrated af on that end. I wanna see how he guards cp3

Big Poe slowly becoming a defensive anchor and tonight he styles on acapella

Last edited:
Rooting for a Raptors Vs Rockets Finals. Both teams have won me over. I can finally like the Rockets again.

DeKobe for MVP.

CP3 finally out of a perennial loser franchise and the Rockets no longer have Slight Coward with a real leader to keep Harden in check.

Rooting for a Raptors Vs Rockets Finals. Both teams have won me over. I can finally like the Rockets again.

DeKobe for MVP.

CP3 finally out of a perennial loser franchise and the Rockets no longer have Slight Coward with a real leader to keep Harden in check.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back