***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beri is just Canadian @Palis at this point
Handsome? Hung? Athletic? Self made stacking bills? High IQ? Fun? Lover? Midnight toker?

Good shit @berimBOWLoh

national-high-five-day.jpg

We got DanguhDaGoof as Robin in the back wishing he was us.

Handsome? Hung? Athletic? Self made stacking bills? High IQ? Fun? Lover? Midnight toker?

Good shit @berimBOWLoh

national-high-five-day.jpg

We got DanguhDaGoof as Robin in the back wishing he was us.

LOL unlikely alliance formed. these fuckers just done fucked up badly.

You live in Pomona.

<36>
I make more than you and can steal your girl. I don't even know where you live nor do i care, all i know is you and the other bitches round hurr got my name and life in your heads, yet you're not a blip on my radar until you go begging for my attention tagging me.

I make more than you and can steal your girl. I don't even know where you live nor do i care, all i know is you and the other bitches round hurr got my name and life in your heads, yet you're not a blip on my radar until you go begging for my attention tagging me.

You don't get to flip your gimmick from Paul Blart mall cop to self made millionaire and expect everyone to forget about it.

<36>

Magicjohnsonpopcorn.gif

By liking two of Palis' quotes I have upped my lifetime count by infinite % points.

This post is fire tho, happens to me and random fucks pop out of the woodwork like whoever these motard sotard and bandaidpoon guys from the last couple pages dropping their 2 cents begging for love. Stop stepping out your weight class little guys you just get bitch slapped away like the shit flies you are

I don't even go around talking about my house cars travels etc. I post from different countries like @faustian posts from different public libraries

You don't get to flip your gimmick from Paul Blart mall cop to self made millionaire and expect everyone to forget about it.

<36>
Damn you're salty with some jelly. Life must not be going well :(

Probably another bitter, poor, leftist cuck.

<36>

By liking two of Palis' quotes I have upped my lifetime count by infinite % points.

This post is fire tho, happens to me and random fucks pop out of the woodwork like whoever these motard sotard and bandaidpoon guys from the last couple pages dropping their 2 cents begging for love. Stop stepping out your weight class little guys you just get bitch slapped away like the shit flies you are

I don't even go around talking about my house cars travels etc. I post from different countries like @faustian posts from different public libraries

praise-jesus-girl.jpg

Damn you're salty with some jelly. Life must not be going well :(

Probably another bitter, poor, leftist cuck.

<36>

Yeah, totally jealous of some rent a cop who experienced a psychotic break of some sort and has to lie on the Internet to make himself feel better.

You remind me of Gob from Arrested Development and how his suit price goes up with every hit to his confidence.

Can't wait for you to get your next default notice and come into this thread talking about how you passed Bezos on the Forbes list.

<36>

@clutchCAT420 @therealdope @Possum Jenkins read what Wink wrote in the Players Tribune. Pretty solid read. He omitted some things but pretty much what I told you. He needed to get that shit off his chest.

I'll let you know what I hear. I figure he came out because that he's not doing well health wise again because that is so unlike Wink to do that. Especially talking about his stepdad's suicide.

Yeah, totally jealous of some rent a cop who experienced a psychotic break of some sort and has to lie on the Internet to make himself feel better.

You remind me of Gob from Arrested Development and how his suit price goes up with every hit to his confidence.

Can't wait for you to get your next default notice and come into this thread talking about how you passed Bezos on the Forbes list.

<36>

Damn this is next level stung.

You wish you were me.

"Poor" guy.

@clutchCAT420 @therealdope @Possum Jenkins read what Wink wrote in the Players Tribune. Pretty solid read. He omitted some things but pretty much what I told you. He needed to get that shit off his chest.

I'll let you know what I hear. I figure he came out because that he's not doing well health wise again because that is so unlike Wink to do that. Especially talking about his stepdad's suicide.
Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back