***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're back to being their old self.
When where they not a embarrassment? Even their title has a asterisk. No sane bb mind even thinks they were the best team that year.

Silver should move the team. Fuck Dallas

When where they not a embarrassment? Even their title has a asterisk. No sane bb mind even thinks they were the best team that year.

Dirk McGirk took out the favorite so I was rooting for them in the finals.

Fuck that. Kawhi hands down top 3 player in the league and is fucking great to watch.

Not too many players you enjoy watching on both ends of the floor. Well maybe Steph, but on defense it’s usually to see him fail miserably.

This. Can’t really consider this can a top player when he’s getting babied this way.

Can't even consider him a player TBH.

These guys should have just gotten office jobs. Wrong career choice if you're going to be this laughably weak/soft.

apparently his uncle has like mad sway, and his go to guy and has input on all this. Have no clue how accurate that is tho

which i guess makes sense as his dad was murdered right before college.

That’s what made that win so great. It’s not like watching the warriors or Cavs win it every year because they have the best team. That gets boring. Sometimes it’s nice to see the underdog win. I mean at least we’ve won a championship in the past 20 years. Im maybe biased cause I live in Dallas but 11 was a great playoffs run. Also I’m not a LeBron fan so that added to it for me.

I’m not sure what you meant their title having an asterisk. I mean unless you think the team with the most talent have to win every year aka warriors.

I usually like your posts but this triggered me lol

Also I’d like to add Dallas the actual city is shit I agree with that lol

mavs got screwed in 06 against the cheat

the only asterisk for the 11 finals is one for the Heat

being a team w/ 3 prime All Stars losing to a team w/ only 1 that plays negative defense. 'best player alive' got routinely besmirched by 33 year old Jason F'n Terry ffs

worst loss in Finals history, and it's not close

So Kiwi is too scared to play and this is hardly even being discussed. Crazy to think that a supposed top 3 player barely gets any criticism for this. Just imagine if Lebron was doing this.

So Kiwi is too scared to play and this is hardly even being discussed. Crazy to think that a supposed top 3 player barely gets any criticism for this. Just imagine if Lebron was doing this.

Imagine if he pulled this on a team led by MJ or Kobe? What a huge pussy

You're blaming kiwi for not wanting to inject his body with a cocktail of 'roids plus whatever other "treatment" lejuice gets in order to extend his career?

This probably has a lot to do with the fact that he wants out of can antonio and he's not risking further aggravating his injury in order to play for an organization he no longer cares for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back