***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man in the crowd — Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena — began to shout the insults at Mills, inferring he was Jamaican.

“Hey, Jamaican dog. They want their bobsledder back,” the man yelled, before adding: “Jamaica just called; they want their bobsledder back.”

Have cavs always had shitty and retarded fans?

A man in the crowd — Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena — began to shout the insults at Mills, inferring he was Jamaican.

“Hey, Jamaican dog. They want their bobsledder back,” the man yelled, before adding: “Jamaica just called; they want their bobsledder back.”

Have cavs always had shitty and retarded fans?

Have they ever not had shitty and retarded fans? People in northern ohio still rock the confederate flag on their trailer park lawns.

AUSTRALIAN point guard, Patty Mills, was racially vilified at the end of the San Antonio Spurs’ win over the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The incident occurred toward the end of the fourth quarter, with the point guard shooting a pair of free throws with 2:29 remaining on the clock.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/basket...tory/a55752e12e5be707d498c4561839808c?src=rss

AUSTRALIAN point guard, Patty Mills, was racially vilified at the end of the San Antonio Spurs’ win over the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The incident occurred toward the end of the fourth quarter, with the point guard shooting a pair of free throws with 2:29 remaining on the clock.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/basket...tory/a55752e12e5be707d498c4561839808c?src=rss
Lol @ caring what ppl in cleveland think

I love Patty Mills but a fan saying he looks like the guy from Cool Runnings is every bit as offensive as a fan telling a British soccer player, “Make me some tea, mate.” Also, People may want to look up the word “race.” Jamaica is a country, not a race. The fan said, “Jamaica called,” not “Jamaica dog.”

EDIT: Never mind, the guy did say “dog.” ‍♂️ That is racist. I take back what I said.

Man the clippers are fucking good. Jerry West is a genius. Lol at that jew Lacob letting West go out of jealousy wanted all the credit.

I love Patty Mills but a fan saying he looks like the guy from Cool Runnings is every bit as offensive as a fan telling a British soccer player, “Make me some tea, mate.” Also, People may want to look up the word “race.” Jamaica is a country, not a race. The fan said, “Jamaica called,” not “Jamaica dog.”

EDIT: Never mind, the guy did say “dog.” ‍♂️ That is racist. I take back what I said.
Lol, you are one massive failure

Hes from Australia though you dumbass. It was 100% racist even maga loving shit eating natives like @Sexy can see that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back