***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound poor by how bad you want that free hundy lmao.

I just had to sit for a sec and realize the terms arent even close to fair. Why should I put extra skin in just for the chance at risk.

Money vs av sig and loc what do you have to lose? Someone else can hold onto the $100, id trust @Palis
I would be glad to middle man and help you two brothas out.

He was under contract. All you had to do is sit him down and see if you can squash it out. Lots of players have demanded trades and were not later traded. Giblert just didn't want to bother and outsmarted himself with that shitty deal. At the very least, they shouldn't have been in such a hurry to make a deal.
I don't see it happening honestly. I really think Kyrie was done with it and was 100% going to bet on himself

Also doesn't a lot of it fall on Bern? There were rumors swirling that Kyrie wanted out for a bit before the trade. I didn't see any reports of Bern trying to contact him and sort shit out. @RR . Wtf is an owner gonna say that means more than what Bern says anyways?

It was also near-universally thought that Cleveland got a haul for him. The longer the saga went on the less of a chance it got any better

I hate lebron and want him to fail.. I just hedged my emotional disappointment for when the league LeBrooms his ass into the Fernals. EZ ass $100.

imagine if this exact scenario had played out around kobe instead of lebroid

would you honestly consider kobe 0% at fault and blame the ownership entirely?

we both know your take would be entirely different you disingenuous pos (no offense) lmao
Kooby would've gotten massacred and I would've been like

giphy.gif

E1Xz3jz.jpg

@Sauce Castillo

Im sorry but a Lowry, Ibaka and Val big 3 isnt getting you anywhere. You're not 39-16 with the best record in the East, you might be like the Pacers at best. And how is it debatable the C's have the brighter future? Brown and Tatum are better then anything you have, Rozier just as good as any young guy you have. C's have the Lakers/Kings pick and 19 Memphis pick, you don't even have a pick in this upcoming draft. Oh yea and Hayward just joins a team that is gonna win 55-60 games.

Dont be an idiot. Masai...yea the guy who gave Lowry 30M? Oh ok.

@berimBOWLoh

I didn't say Hayward made the Celtics a juggernaut though, i said hes part of the reason the Celtics have a significantly brighter future then your team. Brown has taken a huge leap this year and will only get better. The guy who ppl said cant shoot is 39% from 3 this year.

You were JUST talking about how the C's only have Kyrie who can score, now Hayward doesn't even help them?

Saying Kyrie, Brown, Hayward, Tatum and Horford would be a "shit tier offense", to me means you don't know basketball and you havent seen what Stevens has done with FAR less talent.

Again lol at the Raps youth, a bunch of future role players and replacement level starters. Give me a break, Poetl lol fuck outta here.

Calm down and quote us instead of screenshotting lmao

Lowry 3/100 is a great deal. Using that as example to nitpick Masai? what the fuck. He's still in his prime, and only on the books for 2 more years. Really hard to tear that one down.

It was also near-universally thought that Cleveland got a haul for him. The longer the saga went on the less of a chance it got any better

people forget this. the prevailing sentiment at the time was that the celtics overpaid. now it's "b-but kyrie was worth more dawg"

sorry bro, i wouldn't trust you with $100 nigerian dollars
Look bro, I don't steal $. A $100 to me is nothing, maybe to you but then again we are in different classes as far as people go. Like, you probably think McDonalds is fine dining where as Spago or CUT by Mr. Puck are more up my alley.

However, don't leave your girl (HAHAHA WBU with a girl) around me, that's open game unfortunately due to the laws of animal instincts.

people forget this. the prevailing sentiment at the time was that the celtics overpaid. now it's "b-but kyrie was worth more dawg"
I thought I was an overpay as well until I came to my senses and realized wtf had happened. Should've never questioned Dunny

imagine if this exact scenario had played out around kobe instead of lebroid

would you honestly consider kobe 0% at fault and blame the ownership entirely?

we both know your take would be entirely different you disingenuous pos (no offense) lmao
The Laker's got Shaq for Kobe. Who did Cleveland ever get for LeBron?

200 year old D-Wade? The chocolate vanilla midget Isiah Thomas?

LeBron had to go get a team because Cleveland ownership was shitting the bed. Who was the second best player during his first run in Cleveland? Can you even fucking remember?

Kobe got gifted Prime fucking Snaq and Phil Jackson. Your comparison is laughably bad, and your analysis predictably shit tier. I'd expect nothing less coming form the one true jackass.

I don't see it happening honestly. I really think Kyrie was done with it and was 100% going to bet on himself

Also doesn't a lot of it fall on Bern? There were rumors swirling that Kyrie wanted out for a bit before the trade. I didn't see any reports of Bern trying to contact him and sort shit out. @RR . Wtf is an owner gonna say that means more than what Bern says anyways?

According to Fathorst:

"There was excitement in Cleveland for the pieces the Cavs got in the Irving trade. But as the season has unfolded, second-guessing has been developing. James himself was publicly supportive, but it is no secret within the organization that he was against trading Irving after the demand (and well before the now-famous Arthur tweet). It's fair to wonder what might've happened had the Cavs simply told Irving, who was under contract for two more years, they weren't trading him, as the Spurs held the line with Aldridge."

LeBron had to go get a team because Cleveland ownership was shitting the bed. Who was the second best player during his first run in Cleveland? Can you even fucking remember?

Kobe got gifted Prime fucking Snaq and Phil Jackson. Your comparison is laughably bad, and your analysis predictably shit tier. I'd expect nothing less coming form the one true jackass.

OoOoo.gif

giphy.gif

the lakers didn't get shaq for kobe, dumbass. kobe was drafted after shaq got signed and didn't even start getting minutes for another two years

juice left miami for a team with a budding star in kyrie who had also just traded their first-rounder wiggins for an established all-star in kevin love. juice joined a team that was immediately ready to compete and favored to win. your comparison is a joke

are two all-star teammates who fit juice's play style perfectly not enough? poor juice, only two all-star teammates

cavs have been extremely active and have done everything they could with the flexibility they had - they made moves for deron williams, korver, bogut, jr, wade, isaiah, rose, and others, many of which were lauded at the time as being great additions yet ultimately nothing seems to work because juice isn't good enough to beat the warriors, plain and simple. are you one of those idiots who thinks the cavs failed lebroid by not also getting him anthony davis? lmfao

According to Fathorst:
Ok, I'll give Bern that

Also it's funny that Fathorst compared the situation to LMA and the Spuds like there's was a Pop in Cleveland lol. Yeah Tyrion Lude is going to command that kind of respect

giphy.gif

the lakers didn't get shaq for kobe, dumbass. kobe was drafted after shaq got signed and didn't even start getting minutes for another two years

juice left miami for a team with a budding star in kyrie who had also just traded their first-rounder wiggins for an established all-star in kevin love. juice joined a team that was immediately ready to compete and favored to win. your comparison is a joke

are two all-star teammates who fit juice's play style perfectly not enough? poor juice, only two all-star teammates

cavs have been extremely active and have done everything they could with the flexibility they had - they made moves for deron williams, korver, bogut, jr, wade, isaiah, rose, and other moves, many of which were lauded at the time as being great additions yet ultimately nothing seems to work because juice isn't good enough to beat the warriors, plain and simple. are you one of those idiots who thinks the cavs failed lebroid by not also getting him anthony davis? lmfao
Who did Cleveland get for LeBron during his first run?

Calm down and quote us instead of screenshotting lmao

Lowry 3/100 is a great deal. Using that as example to nitpick Masai? what the fuck. He's still in his prime, and only on the books for 2 more years. Really hard to tear that one down.

Yeah when he ages and drops off they have a ton of cap space. They can ride lousy to some ecf and maybe a finals til then. Masai is solid. He turned out bad assets for a core to establish a winning culture in Toronto. I think the Demar Lowry core is mainly to establish Raps as a non jole franchise so they dont get steeped in dat losing culture. When Lowry leaves I bet they get Wiggy.

giphy.gif

cavs have been extremely active and have done everything they could with the flexibility they had - they made moves for deron williams, korver, bogut, jr, wade, isaiah, rose, and others, many of which were lauded at the time as being great additions yet ultimately nothing seems to work because juice isn't good enough to beat the warriors, plain and simple. are you one of those idiots who thinks the cavs failed lebroid by not also getting him anthony davis? lmfao
OoOoo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back