***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope my dude Steffy just murders all these fggts and LeBitch suffers a gruesome life-changing injury

I was high enough to watch the introductions and Bare Naked Ladies singing the Canadian anthem.

All I can wonder is... why didn't they sing it really fast while the cheerleaders did their bob-and-clap behind them? Also I hope all those poor girls all get a rich penis tonight for having to do that through 25 minutes of "funny" Kevin Hart introductions. That's some legitimate torture.

Team Stepanie's starters beat any variation of the other all stars.
TheBeard with fitp and debrick as shooters and embud and geek causing chaos on the switch.

score is pretty close right before the half is over. Hopefully we get some legit gameplay in the second half

With so many legit rappers from LA and they got these cans to perform.

it's amazing to me how much a part of pop culture crack is.

like, you should have to have legit smoked crack to talk about it, IMO. Fuck crack dealers, I want to hear crack smokers, lmao (although I'm pretty sure most of them have -- still). It's just weird to me bc of how taboo crack is, yet it's on the radio in most songs nowadays. Like, people don't even know what they're listening to.

this song is legit tho, but it just cracks me up how bold the lyrics are

I loved that N.E.R.D. album, 17 years ago. Why on Earth is that 2 of the songs in the 2018 halftime show? Hip Hop is just awful live though, except in small, intimate settings.

Not surprising LA has the worst all-star game of all time.

Curry is not good enough to have his team go by his first name.

Curry is not good enough to have his team go by his first name.
Staph, Hardcan and Lowry are the only reason this game is close. The rest of that team is blowing Bern's team out, but those 3 cans chucking poorly enough to keep it close.

harden with the lay up on durant and westbrook
Nice

this ending

QoqOby7.gif

Lol at Bern getting all worked up over an AS game call. They did get it wrong, but whatever. Hardcan is terrible when he's not getting to the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back