***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v6 - All-Star Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping embid starts talking some trash to cousins during the all star game and give the game some sort of excitement

I think it's hilarious that Dame is butthurt Westbrook calling out people whinning to get an All Star Nod.

I wasn't ONLY talking about Lillard being an All Star selection this year... (which he has a valid case for)

I was talking about how trashing Lillard as a player in general flies in the face of his results. He's made yoffs every year he's been in the league and when Aldridge left and the team seemed to be lottery bound, they still made yoffs.

Swap Lowry and Lillard and maybe the Raps aren't quite as good (maybe) ... but the Blazers would be drafting in the top 8 of the lottery this year. Especially with Lowry's propensity to pout and get hurt when things aren't going his way.

I don't see the Lillard selection.

Aldridge literally hated him lol.

Now, I'll say Kyle doesn't make a difference on Portland. They will still be a mediocre fringe playoff team. Now if you you want to put Lillard on the Raps they're probably asking Lebron to smile because he can possibly salvage home court before he leaves.

Lillard sucks. Take my bias away and I'll still say that. He's a numbers guy on a bad team. You hate these type of guys. Someone find me Antawn Jamison

Idk how Wall got in this year. Should have been Drummond instead.

I don't see the Lillard selection.

Aldridge literally hated him lol.

Now, I'll say Kyle doesn't make a difference on Portland. They will still be a mediocre fringe playoff team. Now if you you want to put Lillard on the Raps they're probably asking Lebron to smile because he can possibly salvage home court before he leaves.

Lillard sucks. Take my bias away and I'll still say that. He's a numbers guy on a bad team. You hate these type of guys. Someone find me Antawn Jamison

Bad team!? Dude carries his team to the Playoffs every year in the Western conference no doubt.

What’s that say about Anthony Davis and Boogie who are together and can’t even make the Offs?

Oloishito is on the All-Star team?

LMFAO the absolute shit state of the East right now

Westbrick just ran wild all over wizards like a prime Rick Flair. Got damn what a nasty dagger to end it.

Okc just shining with everyone accepting their roles

Bad team!? Dude carries his team to the Playoffs every year in the Western conference no doubt.

What’s that say about Anthony Davis and Boogie who are together and can’t even make the Offs?

AD has 3 more years on his deal. Outside of a big Boston offer he's not going anywhere. Boogie will be traded. If Houston strikes out on Lebron he'll be traded for Capella and Anderson

Lebron straight trolling. KD-Westbrook and Him-Kylie on the same team lol

LeBron chose Kyrie so that he could avoid Kyrie attacking him one on one. He knows with that handle, finishing ability and mamba mentality that he would iso attack LeBron one on one and make a fool out of him while everyone watched. Same with KD wanting to go at him.

Smart moves by Bronson to protect himself instead of stepping up and fighting.

Idk how Wall got in this year. Should have been Drummond instead.
Over Horford, yes Drummond should be in. WallGOAT scores 6 more ppg than Horford, is second in APG in the league and even gets more blocks than Horford, who plays C. Lol.

PG13 is playong outstanding defense this season. Russ is a detriment. He puts up fake stats.

We agree on Drumbo

Hope you watched Russ score about 14 points in the last 6 mins including numerous monster jams and a few key assists tonight. Srs check the highlights..

LeBron chose Kyrie so that he could avoid Kyrie attacking him one on one. He knows with that handle, finishing ability and mamba mentality that he would iso attack LeBron one on one and make a fool out of him while everyone watched. Same with KD wanting to go at him.

Smart moves by Bronson to protect himself instead of stepping up and fighting.

Complete bullshit. Cavs drafted him without any say so on Lebron. If he wanted him there he'd still be a Cav.

Hope you watched Russ score about 14 points in the last 6 mins including numerous monster jams and a few key assists tonight. Srs check the highlights..

Look at your last sentence. 'Highlights'. I don't watch what ESPN wants me to

Complete bullshit. Cavs drafted him without any say so on Lebron. If he wanted him there he'd still be a Cav.

I'm talking about LeBron drafting Kyrie onto his fantasy team?

Look at your last sentence. 'Highlights'. I don't watch what ESPN wants me to

46-6-6-2 on 19/29 willing his team in the 4th quarter. Looks like okc is putting it together mid season.. teams playing with a lot more chemistry, Russ looking like a pg.

Bro just stick to posting music videos and being a bball wife LMAO.

I'm talking about LeBron drafting Kyrie onto his fantasy team?

Ah, gotcha. Cause of your comments before this seems beyond hypocritical but I literaaly paod that no attention

TMZ shit

46-6-6-2 on 19/29 willing his team in the 4th quarter. Looks like okc is putting it together mid season.. teams playing with a lot more chemistry, Russ looking like a pg.

Bro just stick to posting music videos and being a bball wife LMAO.

Russ nah. PG13. Quietly Melo is getting it in

Russ nah. PG13. Quietly Melo is getting it in

I won't lie pg13's defense is carrying as much as a load as westbricks game. Melon turning into mature Olympic melon too. They're getting there but to say Russ is a detriment is hyperbole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back