***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a tweet yesterday that read.

NBA players be thinking it's Martin Luther King BOULEVARD day.

Haha that was a good one.

lol yesterday was nuts. Lotta hate going around on MLK Day of all days.

Clips players are real lucky that didn't happen in Houston. The flake shit will blow over but I wouldn't want to be Austin Rivers. Ariza isn't a gangster but he is seriously connected. Sam Watson considers him family.

None of those cans are doing anything. Basketball needs more players that don't like each other imo

anybody else starting tro really believe this isnt a normal Cavs slump.

they are just bad. That defense is so bad, its beyond words. This isnt like years past. They got big, big problems.

Clips players are real lucky that didn't happen in Houston. The flake shit will blow over but I wouldn't want to be Austin Rivers. Ariza isn't a gangster but he is seriously connected. Sam Watson considers him family.

J Prince considers Drake family. He cant be touched in H-Town. I know you love it.

they are just bad. That defense is so bad, its beyond words. This isnt like years past. They got big, big problems.
I think so too. IT is a big downgrade from Kyrie, imo.

Lol, can’t wait to hear the LAnd of Snakes aka Pedowood snowflakes melt from this one!

The friendly-rigged will keep them in a lot of games and probably allow them to get a top 4 seed plus a first round win; after that, I like bostcan and faptors' chances against them.

J Prince considers Drake family. He cant be touched in H-Town. I know you love it.

Yep, J runs stuff down here. You'd have to be a complete idiot to mess with him. He's actually a good dude. Carries himself well and doesn't act like a thug

I think so too. IT is a big downgrade from Kyrie, imo.

yea, they dont got that guy who can just get them buckets now. They need to play great as a team in the clutch to score.

IT can maybe do that again, idk. He played good last year but he is so small to be that guy in the yoffs it will be tough even him at 100%

thing is, the offense isnt that bad. Its the defense. IT, Love, TT, Smith are all poor defenders. They got no rim protection. They are just going to have to outscore you. They need to hit 3s at a high rate, too because nobody is getting themselves super easy looks but LeBron right now. IT might change htat.

Still, if i was a Cav fan, id be really worried. Lue isnt a great coach and LeBron is surrounded by role players now.

It's not a normal slump at all. They are one of the worst teams in the league if you take LeBron off the team. Shit, he's playing out of his mind and they are struggling to hold on to the 4 seed

Yep, J runs stuff down here. You'd have to be a complete idiot to mess with him. He's actually a good dude. Carries himself well and doesn't act like a thug

that man is a hustlers, hustler. building an empire with no real formal education in many different industries. even condoms lol

to really make it big you gotta be able to cross over to businessman identity not just a thug. J Prince def that type of dude.

Speaking of the NBA beef, its not like Ariza is gonna call somebody on Flake lol risk his career for a basketball beef?? would be insanity. I think most times guys go take a shower and cool off, emotions run high. Would take a special kind of idiot to risk that kind of good life over a shitty basketball squabble.

I doubt Austin Rivers cares, guy is absolutely oblivious to normal social dynamics. He still thinks he has enough skill to dribble the ball through the teeth of the defense and finish at the rim despite numerous lowlight reels of him failing. Doubt him getting his ass kicked would change him from thinking he was a tough guy.

Whats Stephs record vs the best players in the nba @HunterSdVa29 ?

Seems like they all cant stop losing to this flash in the pan. Only some least teams he hardly plays even have a 500 record against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back