***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean that would be like Bern needing to be rescued by a midget because Kyrie left.

Oh wait

r166725_576x324_16-9.jpg

<30><30><30>

Loving how Gunt has managed to piece together 4/5ths of Lord of the Rings by watching the movies and playing the video games.

last time kyrie was the best player on his team, they won an nba championship

most skilled (active) player on the planet. there's a reason why i said the cavs made a big mistake the day they traded him. everybody was raving about the "depth" cleveland was getting. yeah they got deeper, deeper in shit

you're the one who told me that hoops is an art form, and that it's more than just mere numbers. all you need to do is watch kyrie play to know that he's the only (active) player on the planet who can make the moves he does aside from maybe james harden

Beautifully stated. Kyrie is essentially a prime MJ/Zeke hybrid and the legitimate 2016 FMVP. This isn't even up for debate anymore

Yeah the Canaliers are pretty deep, in fact they're neck deep right now in a big bowl of Turd Chowder lmfao

Beautifully stated. Kyrie is essentially a prime MJ/Zeke hybrid and the legitimate 2016 FMVP. This isn't even up for debate anymore

Yeah the Canaliers are pretty deep, in fact they're neck deep right now in a big bowl of Turd Chowder lmfao

He's Chris Shiherlis, Faust. You can see this better than anyone else.

I can't believe this thread has devolved to the point where I side with Celtshit fans.

Point out specifically where.
not sure what you mean, but presumably it's leaving out characters/minor arcs from the films that were deemed as 'not driving the plot forward enough' as Jackson himself has stated

But any novel adaptation to film has changes, even like say The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (both animated and live versions) have minor slight changes especially to the Christian thematic elements. The Natural is almost word for word adapted at parts, and is virtually identical until the end in which Roy Hobbs actually strikes out instead of hitting a homer like Redford does in the film...Again, i've never read the LOTR books, but people seem to say that they are relatively congruent w/ the movies unlike say ASOFAI and GoT which apparently has more, and important changes to the plot (again, haven't read those either just going by what others seem to say)

I would assume, however, that the basic premise of gathering the Fellowship to destroy the Ring and the reasons for who would lead isn't too far different in the books than in the movies but i have no idea.

not sure what you mean, but presumably it's leaving out characters/minor arcs from the films that were deemed as 'not driving the plot forward enough' as Jackson himself has stated

But any novel adaptation to film has changes, even like say The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (both animated and live versions) have minor slight changes especially to the Christian thematic elements. The Natural is almost word for word adapted at parts, and is virtually identical until the end in which Roy Hobbs actually strikes out instead of hitting a homer like Redford does in the film...Again, i've never read the LOTR books, but people seem to say that they are relatively congruent w/ the movies unlike say ASOFAI and GoT which apparently has more, and important changes to the plot (again, haven't read those either just going by what others seem to say)

I would assume, however, that the basic premise of gathering the Fellowship to destroy the Ring and the reasons for who would lead isn't too far different in the books than in the movies but i have no idea.

My dude I don't follow. Please elaborate

He's Chris Shiherlis, Faust. You can see this better than anyone else.

Maybe during the drive-in scene where the cold-blooded assassin Shiherlis saves McCauley's black ass from getting shat the hell up

"Well actually in the books legodick is stronger than erdogon because the magical Dragon blew smoke up his ass and made him king. So in this metaphor Lebron is the dragon that blew smoke up kyries flat ass."

Gotta say when Palp and One True are in these threads (in addition to the other regulars), these threads are so much more hilarious

This should be a good lesson for you about not attempting to be smarter than you actually are, which is why you are not sure what I mean.

This conversation was never about Peter Jackson - it was also never really about the LotR.

Maybe during the drive-in scene where the cold-blooded assassin Shiherlis saves McCauley's black ass from getting shat the hell up

Saving his ass is what he's supposed to do. Why were loyal followers always sacrificing themselves for their Kings? The Kingdom only exists when there is a King to rule it.

Add this to the list of things Gunt does not do.

1. Drink Water
2. Eat Vegetables
346. Read

Lol@ nbatvCANs praising the SHITeltics winning record vs trash lEast and an OVERTIME WIN VS the Mavs LMAO!

The media is already trying to make kylie the MvP. Shiteltics couldnt even beat Cavs yet their the new darling of the nba...

HousCAN shoots 45 threes and plays little defense. That is a great recipe for the yoffs...not. Will probably get swept by the C's.

It's nonsense. Even when he loses control of it he still recovers it like it's all part of his grand plan. I feel like it's kinda lame to use the term "magician" but I can't think of anything else

The best part of it is he's grown smarter. A few times in the beginning of the season he'd go heroball and try a thousand moves, only to just eat up shot clock. That doesn't happen anymore

Dude's the real deal and it's different when he's on your team

I never cared much for the dude when he was in Cleveland. I knew he was great but not a star to built around. He's going to make me eat some damn crow but it's all good. I figured out why though:
1. LeRoid controlled the entire way that team plays. He was basically relegated to a two guard and that took away a lot of talent. That's why that team sucks ass when LeRoid doesn't play because Lue doesn't have any way to changing the way his team plays when he's not on the floor. Was interested to see how GOAT Stevens would use him and it's going great.
2. He's a Kobetard. Never knew this was the case but it explains a lot. He acts like and plays like him.

Last time Kyrie was the best player on the team, their best record over a 3 year period was 33-49. He's not a living legend. There won't be a prize at the finish line. As a matter of fact, there will be no finish line at all. Not this year, not in the near future.

Dude you're talking about a 19-21 kid with a shit coach. He'll win a ring in Boston. Whether he's the best player on the team idk still have the pieces to trade for someone even better.

It must be killing celtics fans that a bunch of blacks are carrying them to a 16-2 record without their great white hope. Its been so bad that they are boasting up professional trash can Aaron Baynes.

Get some new material you sock.

but, but Goat Stevens.

I thank the heavens every day Doc wanted out for that other canchise. What a time to be alive with a GOAT at the helm.

There is a reason why Legolas had all the flashy moves, and looked almost unstoppable on offensive, but Aragorn was the leader and the King. You should reflect on this because LotR offers tremendous insight into the inner workings of any Party.

This that the last movie you've seen in the theater Palp? Good lord.

Carry on cans.

Saving his ass is what he's supposed to do. Why were loyal followers always sacrificing themselves for their Kings? The Kingdom only exists when there is a King to rule it.

what does it say about the sultan when his vizier demands to be traded to another empire? and the empire he joins flourishes under a golden age, winning 16 straight wars, while his former empire stagnates and shows all the telltale signs of an imminent collapse

a king without his loyal subjects is just an old vulnerable man wearing a silly crown. kyrie was the greater power behind the throne all along

what does it say about the sultan when his vizier demands to be traded to another empire? and the empire he joins flourishes under a golden age, winning 16 straight wars, while his former empire stagnates and shows all the telltale signs of an imminent collapse

a king without his loyal subjects is just an old vulnerable man wearing a silly crown. kyrie was the greater power behind the throne all along

Let me first correct you by saying 16 straight battles - not Wars.

Secondly, a (One) Truly great Vizier betrays the Sultan, usurps the throne and banishes him to depths of Hell (Miami Beach).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back