***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakes should consider moving Canzo for anyone at this point.

I think OKC will get it together and both them and the Spurs (with Kawhi and Tony Parker, obv) will be able to beat GSW in the playoffs.

Raps and wiz have better chance of making finals than okc or spurs.

What the fuck is wrong with this dude... just walked off like he's not part of the team.

He's brainwashed by his clown father. Just look at what happened in China. Instead of saying thank you for the get out of jail free card he's running his mouth again.

“It’s the NBA. People ain’t really gonna fight, so I ain’t trying to get no tech.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“It’s the NBA. People ain’t really gonna fight, so I ain’t trying to get no tech.”

Lololololololololol

You can’t make this shit up

Well he's not wrong

If Lonzo throws hands he's gonna go scorched earth. That's just how he do. An NBA "fight" isn't really appropriate for that

The word to describe him is simply "aloof"

Lakes should consider moving Canzo for anyone at this point.
Nope.

Won the D league with ease. Youngest triple dub ever, tremendous +/-, give him time.

It's not like we're talking about the Clippers here who will never win a championship, a lot of us Laker fans have seen multiple ships. Give it time.

I still believe in Lonzo and BI. Both are not even in their final form yet. I mean this time last year people were calling BI a bust.

Right now, I'm like this though

u0whhwxtyoyz.jpg

(taken from r/lakers)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back