***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t see how you can be a dedicated warriors fan. They are the biggest letdown team in history

Lol Cowherd's gonna go again tomorrow with Boston being a fluke team

Good win.

Sucks about Gordon. Would be interesting to see how far the C's would go with him healthy this season.

I just don’t see how you can be a dedicated warriors fan. They are the biggest letdown team in history

They won two of the last three titles and probably would have 3 peated had Curry not been playing the Finals injured.

This is a glorified preseason game for them. Calm down.

Lol icing on the cake to watch the splat brothers miss back-to-back 3s most overrated shooters

Held the best offensive team to under 90 points.

GOAT Stevens

They won two of the last three titles and probably would have 3 peated had Curry not been playing the Finals injured.

They only won the first one because Kylie and Lerv were out. Staph sucks in the finals regardless of his health.

<2><2><2>

I didn't know CanP3 was back. Over/under on the number of minutes he plays before getting injured again at 12.

Good win for the Cs but warriors kind of kept themselves under 90 by shooting so badly, even some pretty open shots

Any minute now LeRoid will throw out some passive aggressive tweet to turn the attention back to him.

Hardcan really is an excellent scorer, especially with his gifted FTs, but he is an abysmal ball handler. Never looks in control of the rock.

Any minute now LeRoid will throw out some passive aggressive tweet to turn the attention back to him.
Or maybe loser fans like yourself who think about Bern 24/7 will do his work for him lmao

Or maybe loser fans like yourself who think about Bern 24/7 will do his work for him lmao
Your team should be over .500 to post in this thread. Congrats to Rat Riles on getting all those cans paid tho LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back