2016 year in Kickfighting HL

FokaiMuayThai

MOO TAI LEGENDARY
@purple
Reaction score
Steven the warman made this. Even though I've criticized him for his apparent kickboxing rules bias in the past, his overall dedication to the sport in terms of podcasting and making videos is second to none.

Wasn't the last video he made exactly a year ago? Not that I blame him, he is a full time trainer.
Yes, it's a yearly thing. But he does podcasts throughout the year. He's been doing them since the K-1 Fans forum days, which was also a fantastic Muay Thai forum back then. Many of the older fights that made their way to YouTube came from there, to Hellfighter's dismay.

That video is so well made I kinda feel like we should sticky it, or maybe post it in the heavies on a sunday.

Um, your mandarin of "kickfighting" pretty much said the culmination of Muay Thai in 2016 was a make-believe "farang of the generation" fight. Like, y'all are just cool with that? It's the type of nonsense that makes it easy for Joe Schmoe to believe in long-running Muay Thai propaganda, and to take the increasing belief that what comes out of Thailand is second-rate.

Um, your mandarin of "kickfighting" pretty much said the culmination of Muay Thai in 2016 was a make-believe "farang of the generation" fight. Like, y'all are just cool with that? It's the type of nonsense that makes it easy for Joe Schmoe to believe in long-running Muay Thai propaganda, and to take the increasing belief that what comes out of Thailand is second-rate.
I missed you terribly.

Somebody is jealous. Did you take note of the music selection?

Steven the warman made this. Even though I've criticized him for his apparent kickboxing rules bias in the past, his overall dedication to the sport in terms of podcasting and making videos is second to none.

Amazing video. That just inspired me to train harder. So much technique and art on display.

Back