2016 San Francisco 49ers v?: Chip gon' take us to the 'Chip

lol McDaniels is pretty much the only coach I want right now even though he drafted Tebow in the first round

RIP Chip and Baalke. Pretty stupid to fire Chip after this season but whatever. No more ACL bullshit.
So fucking happy if Baalke is really gone! Worst clown GM in the league, we can actually begin rebuilding now!!!

And if this is the reason - I'm impressed because that's the smartest reasoning the niners have had in years (I said the same thing before the hire). I honestly didn't care if we kept chip next year because it's another sinking season, but I'm glad we get rid of O'neil. I don't see anyone developing much under him.

I despise York more than Baalke. Together they destroyed the once glorious franchise.

Jed is a clown, but Baalke has a bigger impact on personnel. He ruined the team with his draft picks

Jed is a clown, but Baalke has a bigger impact on personnel. He ruined the team with his draft picks

Jeb couldn't handle Harbs telling him only men are allowed into the locker room.

Jeb couldn't handle Harbs telling him only men are allowed into the locker room.
Baalke hated harbaugh as well, and belicheck couldn't coach this current roster. Jim was lucky to get away when he did

Baalke hated harbaugh as well, and belicheck couldn't coach this current roster. Jim was lucky to get away when he did

I'm pretty sure Baalke and York never played organized football.

So keep the 1st rd pick or trade down ?

I really hope the Niners get rid of Chip, Baalke, and that absolute fucking clown Kaepernick. This team deserves better. But I have little faith in York. That dumb fuck drove Harbaugh out and Harbs was the best thing to happen to the Niners in decades. Talk about a fucking imbecilic move by SF. I'm still sour over that.

This team deserves better? We have the worst roster in the nfl and jed york is our owner. This is exactly what we deserve gtfo

Man, I freaking hate Eli Manning. That being said, he's about a billion times better than Krap in every single category possible. So maybe trading for him wouldn't be such a bad thing, but are the Giants even looking to trade him?

I'd rather the Niners go after Garoppolo.

Where is all this Eli shit coming from? He is at the end of his career // The Giants haven't said anything about trading him // He's pretty bad now /// Why trade for a old QB when this team is just starting a rebuild and has 0 talent? Give up draft picks so we can reach 5 wins for a few years?

Man, I freaking hate Eli Manning. That being said, he's about a billion times better than Krap in every single category possible. So maybe trading for him wouldn't be such a bad thing, but are the Giants even looking to trade him?

I'd rather the Niners go after Garoppolo.

I freakin love Eli and his calm demeanor. There's going to be major trades made with Brees, Garoppolo and Eli. I believe Garoppolo will end up in SF with Josh McDaniels as HC.

I freakin love Eli and his calm demeanor. There's going to be major trades made with Brees, Garoppolo and Eli. I believe Garoppolo will end up in SF with Josh McDaniels as HC.

I'd be psyched if the Niners actually ended up with Garoppolo.

Eli would definitely be a steel for the Niners, but is that really even a possibility? Why would the Giants even consider getting rid of him?

You guys clearly don't watch Eli. You realize Kaep had a better QB rating, QBR, YPA, and TD:INT ratio then him this year right? And kaep isn't a very good QB. Eli did that while throwing to the best WR in the league, plus 2 other legit WRs. He also turns 36 tomorrow. Trading for him to throw to Quinton Patton will work out great.... wtf

Where is all this Eli shit coming from? He is at the end of his career // The Giants haven't said anything about trading him // He's pretty bad now /// Why trade for a old QB when this team is just starting a rebuild and has 0 talent? Give up draft picks so we can reach 5 wins for a few years?

Let's just wait and see how this all plays out. I have a gut feeling there's going to be a 4-way trade. 49ers, Giants, Patriots and the Saints will be involved.

I have soft spot for the Manning family. Archie was one tough SOB when he played.

Trading for Garoppolo would be a huuuuuge mistake. The guy only has 62 attempts. Plus the asking price for him would be way too high. Trading for Eli or any old QB is insane right now too. Why would you trade for an older player with only a few years left when we're at least a few years away from contending?

I hope we just ride it out with Kap until we can draft a replacement.

I'd be psyched if the Niners actually ended up with Garoppolo.

Eli would definitely be a steel for the Niners, but is that really even a possibility? Why would the Giants even consider getting rid of him?

You might get your wish if SF hires McDaniels as HC.

patriots_jimmy_garoppolo_josh_mcdaniels_010116.jpg

We need a QB either way, get rid of that trash kaep who set the record for more sacks than yards this year vs bears.

I wish York would go too.

Back