2016 San Francisco 49ers v?: Chip gon' take us to the 'Chip

Coughlin is already signed to the Jags front office.

Coughlin is my top choice for HC. I've heard he doesn't want move to the West Coast.

I heard yesterday that the Jags signed him as VP. Aside from the Browns, that team is easily the worst in the NFL. Hopefully he at least makes them competitive.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for McDaniels. Though I heard McVay killed his interview, so I don't know he'd be a good choice or not. IDK.

I wonder if the team goes like 3-13 next season if York will clean house AGAIN?

Coughlin is my top choice for HC. I've heard he doesn't want move to the West Coast.
Why Coughlin? From evertything that was said he doesnt have a handle on the game anymore and lost a step.

Coughlin is already signed to the Jags front office.

ohhellnopd.gif~c200

Looks like the long stop gap we had between Mooch and Harbaugh.

What the hell is Singletary up to now-a-days anyway?

I heard yesterday that the Jags signed him as VP. Aside from the Browns, that team is easily the worst in the NFL. Hopefully he at least makes them competitive.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for McDaniels. Though I heard McVay killed his interview, so I don't know he'd be a good choice or not. IDK.

I wonder if the team goes like 3-13 next season if York will clean house AGAIN?

Just want the unrepentant Kaep out of SF and send him to a CFL team.

Please God, no. Not fucking Tom Cable. Please just offer the spot to McDaniels and give him whatever he wants. Give him Belichick-like control over the 49ers.

The worst part about a Cable hire is even if he went 1-15 I bet they'd retain him for another year just to save face by not having to fire ANOTHER coach.

#1: McDaniels
#2: Shanahan
#3:.....

Fuck Tom Cable

Please God, no. Not fucking Tom Cable. Please just offer the spot to McDaniels and give him whatever he wants. Give him Belichick-like control over the 49ers.

The worst part about a Cable hire is even if he went 1-15 I bet they'd retain him for another year just to save face by not having to fire ANOTHER coach.

#1: McDaniels
#2: Shanahan
#3:.....

Fuck Tom Cable
#3 Jim Tomsula
#4 Cint
#5 ???
#8253 Cable

This was probably the best case scenario outside of trading for Sean Payton. Kinda hope this means Poppa Shanahan is coming in as an 'advisor' too.

It would actually be a pretty awesome hire, I'm fully aboard the Kyle Shanahan bandwagon now.

If he turns us down - lol what a shit show. Has a team ever had every candidate turn them down?

It would actually be a pretty awesome hire, I'm fully aboard the Kyle Shanahan bandwagon now.

If he turns us down - lol what a shit show. Has a team ever had every candidate turn them down?
Just saw on twitter that McDaniels turned us down because he apparently wasn't the first option and that Cable knew he wasn't getting the job.

This shit about Rivers wanting to come to SF and have a say in our GM/HC hire is fucking hilarious tho.

Eh, I hope what that dude is reporting is true. It's that time when unknown writers will call predictable hires done deals to get in front of a story and claim they broke it.

Wolfe and Gesundheit both pulled out. Maybe we should just hire Chip to be our GM

Back