2016 San Francisco 49ers v?: Chip gon' take us to the 'Chip

emceeGRENDEL

grendelicious
@Green
Reaction score
Gameday tonight!

Hyde breaks out for a monster game and is never seen or heard from again all season. :(

Case CANum throws 3 tds/404 yards :(

I feel bad for you guys. 49ers are the dumpster fire of the NFL right now.

I feel bad for you guys. 49ers are the dumpster fire of the NFL right now.

agreed. we are almost Cleveland Browns level of bad right now. Jed York should be burned at the stake. Kaep is trying to start a movement. ugh.

Anthony Davis needs to get his head out of his ass and just move to guard. A Staley-Beadles-Kilgore-Davis-Brown line sounds freaking great, especially in comparison to last year.

Anthony Davis needs to get his head out of his ass and just move to guard. A Staley-Beadles-Kilgore-Davis-Brown line sounds freaking great, especially in comparison to last year.
I think he really wants to be the backup tackle just so he can avoid playing // taking damage to his head. Dude is a fucking bum

Babbert is so soo bad. Probably unrealistic but I was hoping he got benched when it was 14-0 and both teams combined for 10 straight 3 and outs.

Good from the game - offensive and defensive line. Rams OL sucks but Buckner and Armstead both looked good (Brooks as well but he is old so who cares). My problem is them not getting enough snaps, interested in their snap count when it is released today. Armstead didn't start and was only coming in for sub packages, and Buckner was leaving for some sub packages. I don't need Dial at end and Purcell at guard, only one of them should be in the game at a time and Armstead/Buckner should get as many snaps as they possibly can. Which reminds me - Tank >>>> Eli. We saw it all preseason and last year, Harold has no chance rushing the passer. Tank needs to be getting all pass rushing snaps.

Trent Brown looks legit.

i was really impressed with the entire O-line last night. I haven't said that about the 49ers in a very long time. They dominated up front all game long

HAHA pretty crazy as i was also hoping he would be benched after that 3 n out fest to start the second half. He had some nice scrambles, but other than that he didn't look too good. Can we just trade for Mariota already?

The Lambs are fucking pathetic, so last night doesn't say much. We are still gonna lose double digit games this season. I am encouraged that we are finally getting a few talents possibly emerging.

Babbert is so awful. Keenum might be the worst starting QB in the League right now but Blaine is not too far behind him.

Kelly is an upgrade over Jim Bumsula at least. I would l ike a chance to draft Watson but I don't think we will be worse than the Browns. I could still see the Lambs win a few WTF garbage games they usually seem to win every year. However, they might have even worse O this year than previous years, if that is even possible.

The Lambs are fucking pathetic, so last night doesn't say much. We are still gonna lose double digit games this season. I am encouraged that we are finally getting a few talents possibly emerging.

Babbert is so awful. Keenum might be the worst starting QB in the League right now but Blaine is not too far behind him.

Kelly is an upgrade over Jim Bumsula at least. I would l ike a chance to draft Watson but I don't think we will be worse than the Browns. I could still see the Lambs win a few WTF garbage games they usually seem to win every year. However, they might have even worse O this year than previous years, if that is even possible.

Watson would be awesome next year, though he hasn't looked as good as he did last year (from what i've seen). Still wish we could have picked up Vernon Adams before he went to the CFL

This game honestly felt so similar to the Vikings opener last year though. Remember how great and fast our defense looked last year while doing similar stuff (stacking the box, one high safety, being on the line then dropping into coverage). It destroyed a run heavy team that doesn't throw down the field, then the rest of the season teams torched us down the field lol.

This game honestly felt so similar to the Vikings opener last year though. Remember how great and fast our defense looked last year while doing similar stuff (stacking the box, one high safety, being on the line then dropping into coverage). It destroyed a run heavy team that doesn't throw down the field, then the rest of the season teams torched us down the field lol.

Exactly the same! Don't forget Hyde running wild on them too last year

edit: i hate your av. it reminds me of how much i miss Willis lol

Buckner ended up getting more snaps than any other linemen. Chip said he limited Armstead a bit because of his injury.

Eli Harold has Manny Lawson type pass rushing skills.

Agreed on Eli, I really hope they give up on that experiment soon. Tank Carradine is a much better pass rusher and should get getting all of those snaps until Lynch gets back.

I would love a Tank/Lynch pairing now and for the future, but Brooks looks like he is actually fired up again so it's his spot for the year

Yeah Brooks looked solid but like you said, it's not as big a deal since he's older. Armstead should thank him for that sack though.

Armstead caused his sack as well I believe? Destroyed the pocket and Brooks was so wide he ran into the sack when chase had nowhere to go IIRC

Panthers next week probably going to bring my excitement down a few notches

I'm just hoping our run defense and offense hold up. Don't expect us to stop Cam especially when theyre getting 4 extra days rest and we have to travel across the country.

Armstead caused his sack as well I believe? Destroyed the pocket and Brooks was so wide he ran into the sack when chase had nowhere to go IIRC

That's probably true. I can't remember there.

Oh yeah, I have a feeling Ronald Blair is going to be a huge steal from the mid rounds. He didn't play many snaps but he made his presence known when he did.

Anthony Davis went and got a concussion in practice yesterday. Hope Garnett and Marcus Martin have been been practicing their butts off.

Anthony Davis is strictly a tackle (backup at that) so it doesn't change anything for the backup guards. And Marcus Martin blows, I wish he would have gotten cut

Back