2016 Rio Olympics Discussion Thread: Doo-Doo Water, Zika, and Crime Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamaicans might drop a baton or have a transition zone violation but between their 9.85 linebacker and Bolt's running start last 100, they are a lock.

Yeah it will look like the smimming relay last night

he is narcissist sociopath who happened to be elite level athlete. He hated Powell equally as much as Ben Johnson. If you ask him about Bolt's records he doesn't even put it into perspective, nor anyone elses records, the only one who comes close to the level of arrogance is Michael Johnson, but he is more insidious on his vices as Donovan knows all about that.
I have watched Michael Johnson do media work and even though he isnt the bubbliest guy in the world. He is a true gentleman and very classy guy. Or the best actor on TV. I dont know

I have watched Michael Johnson do media work and even though he isnt the bubbliest guy in the world. He is a true gentleman and very classy guy. Or the best actor on TV. I dont know
Best actor. See his fake hammy pull against Donovan Bailey ?

yeah Donovan does. He was my childhood hero and watching Michael Johnson fake that injury at the skydome was bigger for me than if the raps won the championship. Amazing how much of a spectacle that was. 2 men claiming to be the fastest, compete in 150 in front of 50 thousand screaming Canadians. I watch that race at least once a year

I want to shoot Marty McFly in the back, jack the Delorean. Go back in time, and go to Michael Johnson's locker room after that very race, wait till everyone leaves the area and watch his tears flow heavily as he cries violently. Then i want to grab him from behind choke him unconscious and gleefully lick his raw, fresh delicious tears. I make sure to press the bags underneath his eyes with my tongue to get a little more drops out his unconscious self.

all is good now, it's when he was competitive that his dark side came out. There is no reason for him to act that way now, that's why i said "insidious" it's a part of him that creeps up on you if he finds you to be a threat.

I want to shoot Marty McFly in the back, jack the Delorean. Go back in time, and go to Michael Johnson's locker room after that very race, wait till everyone leaves the area and watch his tears flow heavily as he cries violently. Then i want to grab him from behind choke him unconscious and gleefully lick his raw, fresh delicious tears. I make sure to press the bags underneath his eyes with my tongue to get a little more drops out his unconscious self.
[smull1]

The rings are serious bidness.

gymnast-rings-e1432197292834.jpg

these guys look so yoked, then you realize they are 5'2

need an on spot write up, lol

all in due time, let it simmer and depress into our cortex before the ultimate expulsion of emotions from our bodies.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back